Laser facial rejuvenation is a non-invasive method of hardware cosmetology. The procedure involves the grinding of the tissues of the face with high heat, which creates the laser energy. The result is rejuvenation of the skin and its grinding.
In the course of the procedure, there is anecdotal treatment of the problem of the influence zones of intense light waves, which are transformed into heat energy.
What is the effect of the skin to the laser energy
Facial rejuvenation by laser is the most effective to date method, in the direction of completely eradicating the wrinkles, creases and folds, active pigmentation, and loose parts of the epidermis. The exposure is carried out with the help of a special apparatus, which generates laser energy. The device is equipped with special options that are related to the depth of penetration and temperature of exposure of the laser beam. The correct choice of options is an important factor, because if you make a mistake can cause burns or irreversible changes of the skin. When choosing the right options cosmetologist focuses on the age, structure, thickness, and type of skin of the patient. Especially effective is fractional laser rejuvenation of the skin. In the course of the procedure is gradual treatment of the problem and defective areas. High temperature promotes the breaking down of tissue, or rather contributes to their burnout, which further causes the regeneration and recovery plot data.
Laser facial rejuvenation is able to eliminate:
- age spots;
- deep nasolabial folds;
- acne, acne and pimples;
- vascular spiders.
Types of laser procedures
Laser cosmetology the person is not limited to the one procedure. There are several types which have different purposes and have different effects on the skin.
Also, there are the following laser procedures:
- Fractional ablative method. This method is used for spot removal of skin blemishes. It is known that different areas of the face can experience uneven cell growth. So, one area of the epidermis dry and irritated and clean and smooth. Here for such defective areas using the point method of laser therapy.
- Laser biorevitalization. This type of therapy is able to eliminate deep wrinkles, scars without resorting to surgical intervention. This is achieved with the help of a short laser pulse, which literally burns the damaged layer of the epidermis, after which it is updated and regenerated. Also, this method is good, because it encourages increased fibroblasts to produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Another laser method. For rejuvenation use a laser system which generates long light waves. It is very effective and at the same time, a complex method, which is shown in the presence of deep scars, abundant rashes and sunburn on the face. This method processes immediately after the entire surface of the skin.
- The laser resurfacing. This method is simple, in comparison with the previous one. There are special devices for home use, but the procedure itself appoint a doctor - cosmetologist. Beauty salon treatments are sapphire and other laser facilities, which carry out a light exfoliation, but at the same time, a profound impact on the skin. This procedure can tighten the facial contours, remove wrinkles and acne.
- Photorejuvenation. It is a set of cosmetic measures, which may include one or another type of laser resurfacing. The procedure is also prescribed, as a rule, patients with aging skin.
- Dot - rejuvenation or laser perforation. This innovative method, which stands for dermal optical thermolysis. The method consists in splitting the laser beam in the small rays of light thickness of human hair. These rays form a network covering the surface of the skin and makes it soft and gentle, unlike the more aggressive whole beam of light.
Let's dwell on the following three procedures.
This method is very effective, because it affects the point. Because of this there is minimal damage to the skin and all the side effects disappear within 3 days. The method allows sparing to affect the epidermis and handle in one session it is a large areas. This results in the regenerative capacity and resilience of the epidermis. This type of procedure has virtually no side effects, and complications are very rare. Hyperpigmentation and scars on the skin in the treated area are not observed. The method can be carried out on sensitive areas (around the eyes, the upper part of the chest and neck) and does not require anesthesia.
This procedure involves the injection of hyaluronic acid into the deeper layers of the dermis. A few years before it did with the injections. Currently, there are more gentle and safe procedure, and most importantly non-invasive. At the beginning of the manipulation of the skin is treated with a laser that peels the upper layer of the epidermis and allows to transport the hyaluronic acid deep into the dermis. Then the face is covered with a special gel (a form of low-molecular-weight hyaluronate), which quickly absorbs into the skin.
This technique allows a powerful lifting of the tissues and deep hydration to all layers of the skin. Thus there is a uniform distribution of hyaluronic acid in the dermis, what to do with the help of injections was difficult. The effect becomes noticeable immediately after the first treatment and lasts for six months. Session duration – 1 hour.
Dot - rejuvenation
A very effective method of rejuvenation, the effect of which lasts up to 4 - 5 years. Most hold two sessions for one hour, and the result can be noticed after one and a half to two weeks. By using this method of rejuvenation can eliminate scars, scars and wrinkles, the accumulation of spider veins and blotches on the face. Typically, the method does not require anesthesia or with the use of light pain relievers. After the session of the Dot - rejuvenation of the face red and swollen and there is itching and burning sensation. However, all these symptoms disappear on the third day after the manipulation, but it is not recommended to use decorative cosmetics for the first three days, not two weeks from a visit to the Solarium, at the beach, saunas, steam rooms, spas and swimming pools.
This method is forgiving, because the principle of its action consists in the creation of the epidermis microscopic holes begin to heal, elastin and collagen. Perforation of the epidermis is achieved with a special nozzle, which breaks up the laser into many small beams. The holes, which creates the nozzle are very small and quick to heal.
What is the impact of laser therapy
Laser therapy has the following effect:
- the narrowing of the pores;
- improves the turgor of the skin;
- improves the complexion;
- removes age spots;
- eliminate wrinkles;
- the elimination of spider veins;
- makes the skin soft and velvety.
Correction by laser can be performed at any age (from 18 to 60 years) and for every skin type. However, be sure to observe the contraindications for such manipulations.
That shows how
Laser hair rejuvenation is displayed in the following cases:
- age aging of the skin;
- spots after the acne and pimples;
- scars on the face;
- age spots;
- atony of the skin;
- dull complexion;
After the procedure the skin becomes smooth and smooth, due to the stimulation of fibroblasts, which begin to intensively produce collagen and elastin.
Laser treatments are quite effective, but often aggressive. High temperatures are stressful for the skin, so these methods of rejuvenation is not suitable for all. The procedure has major contraindications:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- diseases of the blood and blood not the blood;
- diabetes mellitus;
- mental disorders;
- hormonal means;
- age under 18 years of age and over 60 years of age;
- hypertension and hypotension;
Unfortunately, all laser procedures are very serious and not rarely has complications and side effects. They appear immediately after the procedure or after some time of it. Among the complications that occur immediately after the session include:
- nausea and dizziness (after anesthesia)
After some time laser therapy include:
- infection of the tissues;
- the appearance of cold sores;
- the appearance of red spots in place of the laser exposure;
- changes in the structure of the skin;
- severe flaking of the skin;
- suppuration treated areas;
- the predisposition to colloidal scars;
- the appearance of scabs on the face;
You may also experience dark spots and scars. This usually occurs as a result of the procedure despite contraindications.
Most often there is swelling and redness of the skin. These reactions are a normal reaction of the suspension. Therefore, the swollen face is the most common symptom after laser procedures. It usually takes place after 7 - 10 days.
How to carry out laser treatment
First of all, you need to be clean the skin from makeup, dirt and dust. It is recommended not to apply makeup two days before the therapy. Preferably, the laser manipulation in the cold and dark time of the year for active insolation does not cause damage and also vulnerable skin.
The algorithm for performing the laser resurfacing:
- The doctor - beautician exfoliates the skin to complete purification.
- Local anesthesia is injected.
- The doctor then proceeds to laser processing of problem areas or entire face. Most advantageously performed in a single session for processing, or only on the face or on the neck and décolleté.
- After the treatment is applied to the skin with special emollients that soothe the skin and relieve discomfort.
The session lasts about 1 hour. However, the duration of the manipulation depends on the size of the treated surfaces.
The rehabilitation period
If you need to undergo laser treatment of multiple sessions, after each procedure, need specific care, which will ensure fast rehabilitation of the skin. Because laser therapy stimulates cellular processes, and so they passed without any problem you will need to follow the simple rules:
- during this period, intensely moisturize the epidermis, with the use of creams and masks;
- not to peels and scrubs;
- do not take a warm shower and a tub;
- do not visit saunas, steam rooms, solariums and swimming pools;
- it is forbidden to sunbathe;
- do not use alcohol-based lotions;
- don't take antibiotics tetracycline;
- it is extremely important to use sunscreen in any weather;
- try not to use decorative cosmetics (or use a gentle texture);
- to take vitamin - mineral complexes;
- walk on the fresh air.
To accelerate the renewal of skin will help the drugs with the regenerating reagent, as well as natural thermal water.
The procedure has many positive effects:
- erases age symptoms, make the skin taut, clean, and supple;
- smoothes mimic and constant wrinkles, regardless of their depth;
- tightens the pores;
- eliminates stretch marks, and scarring;
- cleaning the skin from pimples, acne and blackheads;
- eliminate the spider;
- to completely remove the pigmentation;
- improves the structure of the epidermis;
- improves the complexion;
- makes face oval fit and clear;
- removes dark circles under the eyes.
Positive results are noticed after just a few days after the session, and with each treatment the skin becomes younger and more beautiful. You can achieve amazing results after a full course of rejuvenation of laser therapy. The optimal number of sessions will be recommended by a beautician after study of the condition of the skin. Usually takes 3 -5 sessions, the second session will be held after 1.5 – 2 months. Sometimes it is enough 1 - 2 treatments of the face shone with youthful vigor. But it all depends on the patient's age and skin condition of the face.