With age occurs the aging process and the skin becomes flabby, too dry, pigmented and wrinkled. Beauty salons offer many treatments, but their price is not affordable for all. Experts recommend to take advantage of the great alternative – a face massager, which will help to restore the smooth surface of the skin in domestic conditions.
The advantages and disadvantages of massagers for the face
With the help of using the massager against wrinkles on the face is the ability to use at home, allowing a rejuvenating session at any time and as many times as needed. But, in addition this experts identify several "good" massage for facial wrinkles:
- range of equipment of this type is quite large, you can make a choice in their benefit and cost, as well as the principle of the influence of the skin;
- to use the instrument very easily, you do not need to have any specific knowledge – quite carefully examine the instructions;
- financial investments should be done only 1 time when buying a massager and use it regularly and on request;
- it will be possible to refuse from the injections of Botox and other injectable procedures to rejuvenate which is considered potentially dangerous to health and beauty;
- with the proper use of not only rejuvenation, but also to solve other dermatological problems.
But, despite the fact that most of the massagers for face wrinkles have certificates of quality and are approved for use in cosmetics, they also have disadvantages:
- the relatively high price of some models of the equipment;
- result of insecurity;
- high risk of side effects;
- the presence of contraindications.
Really does help of wrinkles, tightening of the skin
Cosmetologists believe that beauty massager home use help to improve skin tone and smooth out wrinkles only in the case that the aging process is just started its development. Therefore, they are recommended for use in the prevention of early appearances of the age-related changes of the face is "sagging" of the skin of the cheeks, formed small wrinkles around the outer corners of the eyes ("crow's feet"), began to appear hardly noticeable places.
It is important to understand that the rejuvenation occurs only for complex and regular care for the skin. And that means not only with a certain frequency in order to perform the massage, but, also, to apply different cosmetic products – scrubs, lotions, moisturizing and nourishing creams, masks, best suited for a particular type of dermis.
The best option for use at home
You can use it to take care of your skin is faced with the following types of massagers:
- Mechanical roller. This is the most simple design, including mechanical effects on the skin. It looks like connected two different size cushion, fastened to thickened the handle of the manipulator. Made this massager can be made of plastic, wood or stone, it started to work when moving the hand along the face of the reciprocating movements.
Mechanical roller massager can affect the deeper layers of the skin, has a lifting effect. The result is a firmer cover and overall facelift.
- Vacuum. This is one of the most popular types of massagers for home use, because it gives not only from wrinkles, but also the cleaning of the surface of the skin, the pores from dirt. Vacuum type of equipment makes the dermis firm, smooth, with a high tone has a total tightening effect, smoothes fine wrinkles.
If there is a rash of the face, inflammation or any dermatological diseases with the localization of the symptoms of this place, this massager is contraindicated.
- The muscle stimulation. This is the electric type of the device, which affects the dermis.
In all of her layers, improves circulation, begins in fast mode to work on a different system. It eliminates facial wrinkles and fat deposits in the cheeks, neck (double chin correction). Cosmetologists say that muscle stimulation can replace the Botox injections.
- Ultrasonic testing. Massager "feeds" the skin, the ultrasonic waves, which contribute to the elimination of all defects which impair the surface smoothness. In the course of the procedure the cells of the dermis "reduced" and "shift" — this training automatically aligns the structure of the skin. Further improvement of the production of natural collagen and elastin production, saving of the young.
- Oxygen. Properly deployed in all layers of the skin of the amount of oxygen that comes from the product normalizes metabolism at the cellular level with the aim of improving the regeneration of the skin. The tan is a natural shade.
There are more massagers with infrared light and laser. The first option is optimally suited for the treatment of the skin around the eyes – it is in this area very thin, sensitive and should not be injured unnecessarily stretched or compressed. The laser equipment enhances and accelerates the rejuvenating effect the results of smoothing and tightening will be noticeable only after the first procedure.
Preparation of a person for the procedure
To take care of the skin using massager to be really effective, you need the dermis, to prepare for the procedure:
- float face under the hot stream showering or using the steam baths in water to which you can add a decoction of chamomile flowers, calendula or sage;
- the skin is wiped with a lotion appropriate for its type.
If the goal of the procedure is wrinkles, just before it is necessary to apply on the skin a thin layer of moisturizer or nourishing cream.
How to use the massager by yourself
Selected massager are located on the surface of the face with a circular or back and forth motions – it depends on the type of fixtures and the instructions in the manual. Are processed first bottom, then top. The movement should be smooth, without movements (the exception is the mechanical roller massager) without effort and to be jerks.
Especially carefully processed that the person area, where already there are signs of aging – wrinkles, sagging, increased pigmentation.
After the procedure the face should be rinsed with warm water without detergent, and dry it by wiping with a soft cloth. The final step is, by applying the cream with a smooth texture. Use decorative cosmetics, you can not – you need to give the skin a "rest" for a few hours, so massage should be done in the evening before bedtime.
The duration and frequency of treatments
In the course of the procedure, it is strictly forbidden to influence on the same plot for more than 1 minute. If you need a thorough workup, it is better to return to a problem location in a few seconds.
Rejuvenate, tighten the skin is only for daily proper care of it. But this statement only applies to creams, lotions and masks. As for the massager, anti-wrinkle for the face, it should be used not more often than 1 time in 2 days, it is better to take a break between treatments in 4 days. As prophylaxis, the frequency of the massage 1 time per week.
The massager can be used rates every 15 proceedings you need to make a break for 1 month, and only after that you can repeat the process.
All you can do massage face massager
One of the disadvantages of the considered equipment are contraindications for its use:
- the periods of gestation and breast feeding;
- any pathology of the skin manifestations in the areas proposed for the massage;
- rash on the face, caused by infectious or viral agents;
- diagnosed with malignant tumors of any localization;
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels of the chronic;
- abnormal enlargement of the small blood vessels on the face – rosacea;
- bruising, swelling, any wounds (including scratches) of the person;
- for acute colds;
- the increase of temperature of the body for any reason;
- the introduction of implants under the skin in history;
- diabetes mellitus;
- hypersensitivity of the skin.
Preferably before to begin a course of treatments to rejuvenate to visit a beautician and consult with him on the appropriateness of this method for the return of the beauty of appearance.
Massagers for face wrinkles – a great alternative to injectable procedures to rejuvenate and expensive beauty salon treatments. Enough to buy quality equipment, carefully read the instruction and carry out the procedure regularly, in order to effect a lasting and visible.