If you learn how to use essential oils for the face, you can not only rejuvenate the skin and make it beautiful, but also to improve their health. Learn to add a homemade mask for the face, a few drops of ether, suitable for your skin type, and really be transformed.
More than 2 000 essential oils are known of modern cosmetology. Buttery flavored liquid with a high concentration of biologically active substances. They are extracted from various plants, used in medicine for the treatment of certain diseases in cosmetology to eliminate any defects and total rejuvenation. If you regularly use all kinds of essential oils for the face, you can not only get rid of age signs of aging, teen acne and skin uneven relief, but at the same time and for headaches, colds and other diseases. Aromatherapy is a complex and always has a healing and cosmetic effect. However, as the quintessence of the useful may result in damage, if you ignore the rules of the use of ether in the home, so you will first need to learn and be sure to apply in practice.
The effectiveness of essential oils for the face
As each of the essential oils for the face has certain features, you need to be able to take them to their cosmetics. Some will have a beneficial effect on oily skin, others will abundantly moisten the dry, and others will soothe tired, etc. If you are not able to Orient themselves in the diversity of the esters, it is possible to lose, to purchase the wrong kit for the face protection to be disappointed after the first use and not to use them. This happens very often. So start with at least a superficial acquaintance with the main layer of essential oils, beneficial for the skin.
Normal skin type
- Tone: lemon, juniper, geranium, rosemary.
- Calm: mint, lavender, Jasmine, ylang-ylang, chamomile, rose, neroli fragrance, bergamot, tea tree oil.
- Rejuvenation: lemon, tea tree, lavender, rose, orange.
- Cleanse: rose, orange, bergamot, lemon.
Dry skin type
- Note: Mimosa, fir, frankincense.
- Calm: geranium, chamomile, orange, lavender.
- Rejuvenation: geranium, rose and tea tree oil, lavender.
- Cleanse: rose, Jasmine, neroli fragrance.
- Note: rosemary, lemon, juniper, peppermint, ginger, geranium, thyme, Melissa.
- Calming: lavender, patchouli, ylang-ylang, tea tree, chamomile.
- Rejuvenate: lavender, lemon.
- Cleanse: lemon, tea tree, lavender.
A mixed type of skin
- Tone: mint, geranium, lemon, rosemary.
- Calming: ylang-ylang, bergamot, Jasmine, tea tree, rose.
- Rejuvenation: rose, lemon, orange, lavender.
- Cleanse: rose, lavender, bergamot.
- Acne: lemon, thyme, fennel, lemon balm, bergamot, Mandarin, marjoram, lemongrass, coriander, mint, juniper, pine, Melissa, geranium, lavender, cedarwood, clove, chamomile, eucalyptus, Basil, frankincense.
- Inflammation: Manuka, chamomile, nioli, lavender, palmarosa, tea tree, patchouli, Helichrysum, bergamot, sandalwood, geranium, grapefruit, frankincense, thyme, petitgrain, palmarosa, cajaput, rosewood, yarrow.
- Dry acne: geranium, lavender, petitgrain, sage.
- Pigmentation: Manuka, chamomile, tea tree, Myrtle, Helichrysum, thyme, cajaput, oregano, rosemary,lemon, nioli, grapefruit.
- Furunculosis: carnation.
- Enlarged pores: bergamot, lemon, pine, lemongrass, eucalyptus, mint, rosemary, lemon balm, yarrow, Myrtle, juniper, cedar, grapefruit, limes, chamomile, bergamot.
So temporarily intended for different cosmetic problems essential oils for the face: their features are borne in the laboratory and in practice.Today, aromatherapy is popular as always, and many, many women have discovered for themselves and for their skin, this unique gift of nature.
Thanks to the reviews and numerous studies, among 2 000 of the esters can highlight the five most effective and popular cosmetic products for the face.
The TOP best essential oils for skin
According to the opinion of many beauties and the opinion of professionals, the best essential oils for face and hit the TOP: they have a pronounced effect after the first application, a divine aroma and rarely cause allergic reactions. If the aromatherapy beginner, you can use one of these oils and to appreciate all its charm and effectiveness at a high level.
1. Orange essential oil is better to use:
- for moisturizing dry skin;
- to soften harsh, rough, scaly;
- for rejuvenation of the aging, tiny, tiny;
- the deficit of collagen, which is responsible for the tone and elasticity of the skin;
- to smooth deep wrinkles on the face;
- for restoring, strengthening, and smoothing of the skin;
- to improve the complexion;
- to normalize the allocation of sebum, cleansing, tightening of enlarged pores with oily skin type;
- against acne and blackheads;
- for bleaching freckles.
2. Rosemary essential oil is used for:
- oily, impure skin prone to acne, comedos, acne;
- excess sebum;
- advanced stages;
- eczema, dermatitis, boils and other inflammatory rash on the face;
- the roughness of the skin;
- scars, scars, rosacea.
3. Lemon essential oil:
- keeps the elastin and collagen fibers from splitting, and prevention of premature aging of the skin;
- renews the cells, improving the process of rejuvenation of the skin;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- improves the skin tone from the aging, sluggish skin;
- normalises the secretion of fat, purifies and tightens pores — ideal for oily skin;
- eliminates blackheads;
- softens rough spots;
- exfoliates dead skin cells;
- improves the complexion;
- whitens freckles, different spots;
- treats rosacea on the face;
- has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties treats herpes labialis, furuncles, various bacterial and viral rashes of the skin, whiteheads, warts, herpes, weeping eczema.
4. Lavender essential oils:
- suitable for every type of person;
- soothes itchy, inflammatory processes of the skin;
- eliminates the itching, redness, peeling;
- eliminates acne, pimples, purulent-inflammatory diseases as it has antibacterial, disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory action;
- known as a wound-healing, regenerating remedy for the fast recovery of wounds, abrasions, cuts, cracks, burns;
- treats skin diseases: dermatosis, psoriasis, eczema, fungal, viral diseases, vitiligo, rosacea, herpes on the lips;
- removes from the skin of harmful toxins;
- be used as a refreshing and tonic for aging, tired skin.
5. Peppermint essential oil has the following properties:
- antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect makes it ideal for the care of oily and problem skin of the face;
- normalizes the production of fat;
- tightens the pores;
- eliminates acne;
- refreshes, tones, little, weak, dull, tired skin;
- maintains the moisture balance in the cells, preventing the aging, formation of wrinkles;
- improves the complexion;
- improves the natural protective functions of the skin;
- removes spider veins on the face (rosacea);
- be used as a remedy for burns, bites, herpes rashes on the lips, scabies, shingles, fungal infections, bacterial dermatitis and eczema.
Start with the person for the care of the essential oils from this list guarantee a wonderful effect and the wonderful stock of these unique tools on the skin.
After you have selected, you will need to familiarize yourself with the basic rules of their application, because the contact of the highly concentrated liquids with the skin may result in burning, if you do not observe the dosage and other recommendations for the use of the esters in the house.
The application of the rules
Home use of essential oils for the face is an art that need to learn gradually and thoroughly. Those who manage to discover all its secrets, you will be able to cope with their complexes and cosmetic deficiencies that have previously prevented them from living.
- Oils are produced by industrial extraction from plants (flowers, seeds, leaves). The result of the first extraction are esters, the end result all further cosmetic oils that are also widely used for the care of the skin on the face. Do not in any case to confuse these two fluids, because the concentration of esters useful, but very active biological substances is very high. Their intake is the drops, not tea and tablespoons. Otherwise you can get burns on the face essential oil, which not only spoil the appearance, but will require long-term treatment and complex reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
- Do not use the esters in a pure form, in order to avoid burns. Add them to the mask and cream.
- If a burn occurs, the lubrication of the affected area with normal vegetable, olive or any other cosmetic oil.
- Do not mix more than seven essential oils within a means. The best option is a combination of two or three types.
- The same oil can be used for three weeks, after which it must be replaced by another ether. The break should be left for at least a month.
- Check essential oils for personal grudges. Drip the selected elixir for your wrist and watch the reaction of your skin for 12 hours.
- Be careful with the esters, which have a pronounced spicy, peppery tones (lemon, rosemary, nutmeg, eucalyptus) — they are very irritating properties;
- Many aromatic oils are phototoxic, so do not use them before going in Sunny weather.
- To avoid getting air in the eyes, any mucous membranes. If this happens, rinse eyes with drops and boiled water.
- Do not use essential oils in epilepsy and pregnancy.
- The owners of very light skin and old ladies, you need to reduce the dosage of essential oils in half.
- If an essential oil has a tonic effect, make a mask with it in the morning or afternoon. If it soothes and relaxes in the evening.
If the person essential oils for the execution of strictly in accordance with these rules, problems should arise: on the contrary, the first use of these substances will benefit and satisfaction with the results.
Not get lost in the variety of recipes: use formulations that suit your skin type and will solve your problem.
Recipes masks for the face air
Contain an essential oil facial masks are prepared from conventional food, just before the direct application to the skin, added a few drops of the wonderful elixir. The exact recipe is a guarantee for the success of the procedure.
- Cleansing mask for oily skin with the air of rosemary: Cosmetic grape seed oil (two tablespoons) mixed with 4 drops of ether rosemary.
- Toning mask for tired skin with the air orange: a Raw egg whipped with 2 drops of essential oil of orange.
- Whitening mask for pigmented skin with lemon essential oil:Cosmetic sea buckthorn oil (two tablespoons) mixed with 3 drops of essential oil of lemon.
- Rejuvenating mask for aging skin with essential oils of lavender Whipped raw egg white mixed with honey (one tablespoon), yogurt (two tablespoons), lavender essential oil (3 drops).
- Refreshing mask for aging skin with essential oil of mint:Cooked in milk oatmeal (two tablespoons) mixed with 3 drops of peppermint essential oil.
Actively use in the home essential oil recipes for the face are many and various, there is much to be on the market today, aromatherapy offers the most exquisite and rarest potions. Try to — enjoy — the bloom.