Our contemporaries are more started to perform laser facial rejuvenation. Reviews of the women who undergo this procedure are mixed: some find that it is a blessing and a miracle that differre the appearance of old age, the other an extremely painful operation and the withdrawal of money from the customer. Let us look for the reason of such contradictory assessments.
What is the procedure of laser skin rejuvenation?
Skin (protection of the human body from exposure to various mechanical, physical and chemical factors) with each passing year, lose their elasticity, covered with wrinkles and folds, their color becomes pale, and on the surface appear repulsive-looking places.
First barely noticeable wrinkles (most commonly the eye) begin to appear closer to thirty years, and forty, such as loss of turgor of the skin, they go deep and cover all the skin of the unattractive network. This circumstance often holds women who don't want to age quickly.
- To help the withering beauties get laser.
Under the influence of the laser beams in the combustion of the top layer of dead skin which lost elasticity of the cells and causes accelerated production of collagen and elastin the surrounding living cells.
- The regeneration of the structural elements of the skin occurs only in areas exposed to the laser beams. Adjacent areas of the skin remain intact.
- In this process, there is a significant rejuvenation of the skin, the disappearance of small and medium wrinkles, and even restore facial contours.
The laser machines of the latest generation, even the non-surgical forehead lift — this is confirmed by positive feedback from patients who have undergone laser facelift double chin.
Types of laser peeling
Laser skin rejuvenation is an excellent alternative to the surgical facelift. Laser peeling can be of several types.
- The surface intended for processing of a virus of the epidermis (the top layer of the skin).
With superficial peels you can almost instantly smooth out uneven skin texture and to get rid of ugly age spots.
The superficial peels procedure is subjected to the most sensitive parts of the skin: around the eyes, lips, neck area and decollete.
Procedures of this type can be considered for laser skin resurfacing (all types), and fractional rejuvenation of the face (the vast majority of their types).
Superficial peeling is quite a traumatic procedure. Full recovery of the skin after that will happen for one or two weeks.
- Median. This type of peel can remove the dead cells located in the lowermost (basal) layer of the epidermis.
Area exposure medium peel are all the same problem areas of the skin of the face, neck, hands and decollete. With it, act on wrinkles of varying severity, to achieve the smooth keloid scars and stretch marks, removes shallow scars left after acne, warts and papillomas, and significantly of the events of the complexion, helps to eliminate dark spots.
- Deep. The most effective methods of deep laser peels are procedures that are often called "non-surgical facelift": this is a laser facial rejuvenation machine RF and Palomar-rejuvenation.
The technique of RF-rejuvenation facilitates the penetration of laser beams into the deeper layers of the epidermis which are subjected to the thermal effects of RF energy, resulting in pinpoint heating of the problematic parts of the body and the face.
Both techniques — the laser resurfacing Palomar fractional RF facial rejuvenation — contribute to the compaction of the collagen bundles and the formation of a kind of support framework for the skin, as well as the improvement of the regenerative and rejuvenating processes in the areas exposed to the laser apparatus.
Safety and low invasiveness of the two procedures gives you the opportunity not only to affect the skin of the hands and neck, but, also, to perform skin rejuvenation around the eyes.
Deep laser peels to smooth wrinkles enough relief, a significant events out skin tone and creates the effect of younger-looking skin. As a result, the female gets youthful appearance without plastic surgery.
A major advantage of RF techniques and Palomar-rejuvenation is the escalation effect. After taking the recommended beautician course rejuvenation of the skin will continue to improve for six months.
Deep laser peel can also be made of a unit of CO2, but its effect on hands is not enough qualified staff may leave deep scars on the skin of the patient, because the equipment is often used as a scalpel in plastic surgery.
The procedure of surface and median peeling is accompanied with local anesthesia. Deep laser peel requires the use of General anesthesia in a specialized hospital.
The choice of peel depends on the complexity of the cosmetic defect.
Why the need for fractional resurfacing?
Fractional rejuvenation of the skin is to be used in cases when there is no need to expose the laser processing of a large area of the skin, but enough to remove small scars or pigment spots. With this order, to perform fractus grinding using gentle erbium laser. Manufacturers of medical equipment have started to produce compact devices that will allow you to do this manipulation at home.
In some materials, posted on the Internet, you can find the request, stating that a laser device chooses the force of impact on the skin. This claim should be classified as incorrect, as only a qualified professional can help you determine which machine and what the length of the laser beam must be applied to effects on the skin of the patient.
All the settings of the laser device are performed in a strictly individual basis.
To work with the laser equipment specialist must have a special certificate and high enough qualified.
The turning of the clinic, it is necessary to obtain information about the qualification at the level of the physician staff, depending on their participation in national and international seminars and conferences.
What is laser biorevitalization?
Is laser rejuvenation of the skin of the face and the body by exposure of hyaluronic acid to the deepest layers of the skin. This new technology allows surgery to eliminate deep scars and wrinkles, in order to increase the internal reserves of the human body.
- The essence of this innovative methodology? The epidermis problem part of the body to apply a certain amount of low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid, which with the help of the laser you need to get to the basal layer of the skin.
- What you need to change the structure of hyaluronic acid, which is initially a high molecular (a polymer almost) connection? The fact that the princeps-m. hyaluronic acid is able to penetrate in the thickness of the human epidermis due to the complexity of the structure of its molecules consisting of long chains too. Structured acid, becoming a low molecular weight, acquires the ability to penetrate easily into the upper layers of the skin. The laser beam again has a short molecular chains, that the hyaluronic acid polymer, which promotes moisture retention by the cells of the human skin, creating a more toned, have not been affected by the aging process of the skin.
- For the procedure biorevitalisation using infrared (cold) laser, which has a low level of intensity. Thanks to the help of the laser structured hyaluronic acid easily reaches the lower layers of the skin, alternately and evenly filling gradeability its layers. This way the skin is not heated, and after biorevitalisation begins to peel from the outside and is not afraid of UV exposure. Thanks to this procedure of laser biorevitalisation can be carried out even in the summer.
- In order to enable the delivery of hyaluronic acid in the problem areas of the skin, the upper layers of the epidermis to be softened with the help of a hot compress, then perform a light cleaning of the peeling. After that begin the procedure of laser biorevitalisation, with the application of clean skin to the specific chemical composition of the structured hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- Laser skin rejuvenation method biorevitalisation is characterized by a quick update of the skin, due to the depth of the influence introduced in the structure of the skin.
- Laser biorevitalization is performed to rejuvenate the face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body, whose skin is covered with wrinkles with a different weight, which is characterized by increased laxity or dryness, has scars and stretch marks, and shows all the symptoms of photoaging (the main culprit is excessive sunburn).
- Contraindications for this procedure are not only an allergic reaction to hyaluronic acid and tumors of any etiology (malignant and benign). Also, you do not need to do it and pregnant women.
There are no contraindications procedure laser facial rejuvenation?
Contraindications for laser facial rejuvenation, of course, there is.
Here is the list of the most serious of them:
- Diabetes of any type.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system in the acute phase.
- Different diseases of the blood, causing its insufficient clotting.
- Colds and disease of viral etiology associated with the increased temperature.
- Infectious diseases.
- Severe herpes presence of herpes lesions in the area of the proposed zone of influence.
- Pustular rash on the skin.
- The end of the pregnancy and period of breastfeeding of the baby.
- Mental illness and disease.
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- Hypertension and hypotension.
- At the age of 17 (due to the possible risk of violation of the structure of the skin), and after 60 years (due to the slowing down of all the recovery processes).
- Recent tan.
The possible effects of laser rejuvenation
In addition to the mass of the positive aspects of laser skin rejuvenation can have side effects. Occasionally observed:
- Experience slight itching.
- Education is very bright red spots in the impact zone of the laser.
- Activation of the herpes virus.
- Violation of the integrity of skin: peeling, burns, appearance of the bark.
In most of the cases these symptoms disappear within a few days. In some patients these effects can be absent completely, because the structure and the sensitivity of the skin all completely different.
How often should to do a laser facial rejuvenation?
Fractional laser rejuvenation of the different areas of the face (or smus-rejuvenation), as a procedure of last generation, gradually replacing the once popular technique of laser skin resurfacing.
Together with a very effective effect on the skin laser resurfacing was accompanied by a large number of extremely unpleasant side effects: pain, duration of rehabilitation period and a high likelihood of complications.
Thanks to the advent of the laser machines are equipped with modern scanners of the skin, these negative factors gradually recede in the past.
- As the necessary procedures of fractional rejuvenation procedure give a lasting effect?
Recommended experienced estheticians the course of laser impact on the skin of the face should consist of at least five treatments separated from each other fiveday intervals. However, there is a possibility for the creation of individual programs tailored to the unique characteristics of the skin of the patient. To develop this program can the doctor-dermatologist.
- The first positive changes (the feeling of the firmness of the skin, smoothing of shallow wrinkles, and improve the color and structure of the skin) is usually seen 3-4 days after the first session.
Full completion of the course of laser resurfacing leads to a significant smoothing of lines and wrinkles, eliminate scars, stretch marks, enlarged pores, eliminate pigment spots and to create a lifting effect on the skin.
- Fractional rejuvenation of the face gives the effect lasts for a few years. Can be considered the minimum efficiency observed over the course of one year. As shown, the earlier a woman accesses assistance of beauticians, the more effective it is.
- What age is allowed to perform the procedure of laser facial rejuvenation?
Age restrictions there is almost no (17), a method equally well and helps the young girls who dream to get rid of the scars left after acne, and Mature women who prefer a little more to part with youth and attractiveness.
The effects of laser rays, which stimulate the production of collagen by the skin cells, it is extremely useful for all women over forty.
Rehabilitation after laser resurfacing can last from 7 to 14 days (depending on the complexity of the corrigendum of the defect and type of laser exposure).
- How long can you go to work?
It all depends on the type of laser resurfacing, the surface area of the treated surface and the art of the doctor that perform the procedure. Depending on the selected method of laser exposure and severity of fixed defects, the rehabilitation period can take from two days to three weeks. Some patients start working the next day after the session of laser correction.