How to skin rejuvenation, how to restore to its former beauty, elasticity, shine, finally, to get rid of spider veins wrinkles — such questions of any woman is asked, which barely exceeded 30. And if at 30-35, in some cases, enough to sleep well or to make a rejuvenating mask, 40-45 is a need for more effective methods, and one of the masks is not enough (they are recommended instead of as an adjunct of the main).
So, today we will cover the most popular and effective methods of facial rejuvenation, depending on the individual features, skin type, age, problems that need to be addressed and other aspects.
Approximately we can divide the methods of rejuvenation at home techniques and salon treatment performed by professional beauticians.
Cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate the skin
Since the salon procedures for rejuvenation of the skin, is different in the nature of the impact and results of the methods that lead to a significant improvement of the skin. They can be based on the following methods:
- Laser, thermal or radiofrequency or ELOS effect on the skin. We are talking about the rf-lifting (radio frequency), photorejuvenation, ELOS-or laser rejuvenation of the skin. In all these cases, the beam affects the skin, penetrates into the deeper layers of the dermis. Under the influence of the beam stimulates the collagen or elastin, the complexion improves, small wrinkles disappear. The advantages of these methods for rejuvenation is relatively painless and excellent results rejuvenation. After the treatment the skin creates a kind of collagen framework, which straightens the skin and prevents the re-emergence of wrinkles (on the effectiveness of these methods is maintained from one to two years, after which they can be repeated).
- Chemical peeling of the skin. We're talking about the superficial, medium and deep chemical peeling. Certain types of peels can be done at home (possible,but not recommended, and the median peeling. They are relatively expensive). The essence of peeling is reduced for the total cleaning of the upper (the stratum corneum), which in turn also intensificare active production of collagen and elastin, as well as membrane exchange cells. To achieve certain effects of the rejuvenation you will need several procedures superficial peels (done every 2-4 weeks), medium peel (every six months) or deep (once a year more often). And if the surface or medium peeling, in fact, is relatively safe, the deep performed on an outpatient basis, and may result in several unwanted consequences. Therefore, beauticians often suggest other, less painful anti-aging treatments.
- Fractional laser or nonperforated. Work for the mechanical effects on the skin, with partial removal of the upper stratum corneum. Fractional rejuvenation is performed with a laser, which of the session of the session of the removal of the upper particles of the skin, which becomes smoother, refreshed with less wrinkles. Laser nonperforated be carried out according to similar principles, however, in this case the skin damage is minimal.
- Injections of hyaluronic acid. We're talking about mesotherapy and biorevitalisation — these treatments are preparations containing hyaluronic acid in different concentration. Cocktails of mesotherapy is recommended in patients 30 years of age, and in addition to the hyaluronic acid include vitamins, macro and micro elements necessary for the skin (mesotherapy performed papulnym method or not-iniectio way, so the key of the oxygen mesotherapy). Biorevitalization (sometimes referred to as renovamen, which are stem cells, and has a number of contraindications and consequences). Biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid is recommended for patients of 45 years and contains concentrated hyaluronic acid, which also introduces papulnaya or with the laser.
- Gel fillers. In terms of the use of the fillers are a gel of different density and degree of resorption. The most popular are fillers based on hyaluronic acid. The density of gel and concentration of hyaluronic acid allows to solve a particular problem (starting with the correction of small wrinkles, helping to shape the face oval, cheeks, nasolabial correction clutches, etc.). In addition, the fillers can be based on your own fat (lipofilling). In this case, the fillers use fat taken from the patient (this technique is very effective and has virtually no contraindications). Very less used, not absorbable fillers — they can migrate from one part to another person, and their removal is possible only by surgical methods.
- Botox or Dysport. The procedure is quite popular procedure, which involves the insertion under the skin of the poison botulinum toxin. The venom immobilizes the muscles and thereby smooths wrinkles (please note that botulinum is happening, and quickly addictive), but, however, and the effect of it is urgent.
- PRP, ozone therapy. These and other techniques, in the same injection. Ozone therapy involves the introduction into the skin of the oxygen-ozone mixture that restores the intercellular metabolism, stimulates lymphatic flow, improves tissues with oxygen, activates synthesis of collagen and elastin. As for the PRP, and then the code enter own treated and enriched plasma, which is injected under the skin. Plasma also stimulates intracellular processes, saturates the tissues with vitamins and nutrients. Quality advantage of PRP is that the procedure used by the third-party components and my own.
- Reinforcement of topics and filum elevatis. Rejuvenation is not absorbable or absorbable thread, the second desirable, because it minimises the side effects and risks. The most popular theme for a face lift — Aptos, a high degree of resorption (not to be completely biodegradable or resorbable), the form of notches (for example, in the form of pointed grooves, cones, or spirals) and other indicators. Absorbable created on the basis of lactic acid, which is very similar to the composition of the skin tissues. As for masonite, it is the invention of Korean scientists. They are ultra-thin, based on the same hyaluronic and lactic acids — are injected under the skin, tighten it, make a strong collagen frame. The effect of the ordinary reinforcement is maintained up to 5 years, masonite of about two. The threads for the tightening are recommended for women over 40, with relatively well-groomed skin (themes do not rejuvenate and tighten the skin).
- The "pill of youth". We're talking about anti-aging drugs, used in the inside, for example, vitamin complexes or hyaluronic acid tablets. They improve overall health, stimulate intracellular processes that lead to a complete rejuvenation of the body, including the skin. The popular hyaluronic acid — it has a beneficial effect on the joints and restores the natural beauty of the skin (the results are visible only on the second or third month of use).
Home methods for rejuvenation
Home treatments are good in the prevention of first wrinkles, or as a Supplement in the salon rejuvenation techniques. Does this mean:
- Masks from natural ingredients or their combinations: proteins, egg yolk, honey, yeast, rolled oats, low-fat cheese, gelatin, grated raw potatoes in combination, depending on the task you can have a pullup, a moisturizing or nourishing effect.
- Mask of cosmetic products, which are sold in pharmacies or specialized stores. In this case it comes to cosmetic clay (black, white, red, yellow, green), paraffin (can be done from the usual bee or cosmetic), alginate mask based on marine algae, which possess great constricting and anti-aging effect.
- Special tools that are used in beauty salons and at home. First of all, it refers superficial peels. The mixture for the implementation of superficial chemical peeling are sold in cosmetic stores, and are subject to all the necessary stages (from the preparation of the skin for the peel to neutralize the acid) can with success be applied at home. In this case it comes to salicylic, glycol, retinoic and some other types of peels performed the same acids.
The optimal to practice after 25 years, when the process of renewal and regeneration of the skin and slows down. After 30-35 years means that they are still needed, but at a later age and they can practice as an auxiliary, but not the only ways to rejuvenate the skin.
Beautiful and young!