It is the reason why after a few years begin to show the first signs of which skin ages. The complexion becomes dull, age spots appear, reduced turgor and elasticity, dryness increases, which causes the appearance of the first wrinkles.
It is well known that plastic surgeons are turning women over 40, this is not surprising, since this age is not cosmetic products help a little. And what about those who are between 25 and 40 years? For such patients, therapists have an Arsenal of possibilities facelift without surgery. What methods of non-surgical braces are there and what are their advantages? This will be discussed.
The advantages of non-surgical facelift
The basis of all the methods of facelift without surgery is the principle therapeutic violation of the internal or external layers of the skin. The layers of the dermis in a variety of ways to respond to damage, but in all cases, the intervention ends up with the formation and the formation of new collagen, elastin and the molecular chains of hyaluronic acid.
Undoubtedly, the surgery is largely radical and can be one intervention to solve the problem of aging, but the non-surgical facelift has its own advantages which you must know before you decide to use any of them.
Therefore, below are the advantages of facelift without surgery:
- Minimum of contraindications for such manipulations. Exceptions are, mainly, infectious diseases, pregnancy and lactation, cancer, and diseases associated with clotting of the blood.
- The lack of unwanted side effects and negative effects, except for the possibility of swelling, bruising, redness and peeling of the skin.
- Shortened rehabilitation period. A low level of pain. Basically, the patient only needs local anesthesia. In addition, the tightening of the surgical threads. Even with the use of anesthesia.
- The rapid emergence of the first results and the increase of the rejuvenation effect. Many methods of non-surgical facelift will retain its efficiency to a few years.
- Total positive and Wellness effects on the body. Many cosmetic remedies for the rejuvenation includes the reserve forces of the body: improves microcirculation of blood and lymph, normalizes the flow of blood, opens the blood vessels and excreted products of metabolism.
- Most procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and do not require hospitalization.
- Low invasiveness or non-invasiveness of the methods, as well as reducing the risk of contamination of the body during the manipulation. The skin is left residue, wounds and scars.
How to make the right choice?
Unfortunately, none of us can stop time, but to continue the youth and to stay on top of the energy, we can if we use hidden reserves of the organism, and the use of the ability of cells to self-renewal. Which procedure to choose from among the already existing? This problem can be solved only of doctors-cosmetologists who are diagnose and determine the predominant type of aging of the skin.
Diagnosis is very important, because it can be biological aging (premature aging due to external and internal factors), photoageing (due to solar radiation), as well as when aging happens, because of the age. It is important to determine, not only the skin, but that the layers of the skin to expose the correction.
Facelift without surgery is achieved mainly in two ways, each of which has its own nuances and that can be used to make the necessary changes.
- Methods of correction, which are directed towards the elimination of early signs of aging, and production at the level of the dermal layer of the skin. These technologies are applied in cases when there are no obvious wrinkles and sagging skin. These methods include RF - lifting, laser skin resurfacing, fractional laser thermolysis and skin bioreinforcing, the use of micro-plasma lifting, photorejuvenation, vector lifting.
- Methods of correction, which eliminates the ptosis, as well as of medium and deep wrinkles. These methods are impacting on the level of the hypodermis and muscle layers, that is, on a deeper level. These include botulinum toxin injections and thread lifting.
How to apply the methods of facelift without surgery?
According to experts, many of the methods of non-surgical braces are a good alternative to ways to rejuvenate the face and body with surgical intervention. Almost all of them are used, the ability of skin cells to regenerate and update of the collagen fibers.
- Radio frequency lifting or RF - lifting. The effect of the tissue is produced by radio waves of low frequencies, as a consequence, there is a decrease of the stretched collagen fibers. After a few sessions cause mechanisms for the development of new molecules of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin. The procedure can be applied to any part of the body and the face, and 5-6 sessions can keep the effect up to 24 months.
- Skin rejuvenation using laser technology (laser skin resurfacing, fractional thermolysis, laser biorevitalization, etc.). With laser radiation it is possible to eliminate many signs of aging and significantly improve the turgor and elasticity of the skin. There are two types of effects: when the epidermal cells just disappear and the lifting effect can be achieved by the regeneration of the damaged tissues and when there is a coagulation protein in the deeper dermal layers and to run the processes and the restructuring of the tissues. To prevent destructive changes laser therapy to be carried out from 25 years and are the 1-session. For a lasting effect you will need to take a course of several sessions.
- Bioreinforcement, simply – injections of hyaluronic acid. To maintain the good condition of the skin is enough to do 1-2 treatments in for 6-12 months, starting from 25-30 years.
- Electrotherapy is based on the effects of microcurrents in tissue of the dermis. By using this method it is possible not only to carry out lifting without surgery, but also to solve the problems, such as cellulite and folds of fat.
- PRP – therapy, in which are introduced under the skin of the number of-rich plasma obtained from patient's own blood. Enough to perform only 2-4 sessions of 1-2 cases each year, with the goal of long years to stay young and taut.
- Photorejuvenation technology is the use of intense light sources, which in the skin occurs increase the production of elastin and collagen fibers. Result usually seen after a few sessions.
- Vector facelift – facelift without surgery method of reinforcement of soft tissue hyaluronic acid. The product is placed in the problem areas of precise geometric lines forming the diamonds.
- The introduction of botulinum toxin non-surgical lifting of the face that are implemented with the use of preparations that contain poison weakened (Kseomin, Dysport, Botox). Special therapy helps to relax the facial muscles, which leads to a smoothing of wrinkles and tightening sagging tissue, t.n. "gravitational ptosis".
- Lifting – tightening of the skin topics. These include the topics of cones (Silhouette lift and Silhouette Soft lift), the surgical thread, a thread with small notches (APTOS), and masonite. The minimum duration of the theme – 2 years.
Methods of facelift without surgery are simplicity, availability, and prolonged result, and the number of patients who resort to these ways of rejuvenation increases constantly. And it is quite natural, because the procedure is mainly conducted in the 40-years of age, when the self-repair function of the dermis is still saved and can be done without surgery.