And before performing the facial rejuvenation folk remedies, you need to be familiar with some rules of their application, which will help to avoid skin problems in the future.
The basic rules of rejuvenation at home
National recipes of rejuvenation effective only if applied properly. The word "correctly" means following rules:
- All the ingredients used must be fresh. Otherwise you will be inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- Ready to apply a home remedies you should immediately after their preparation. The maximum period of retention is 3 hours.
- Before applying the ready funds you need to carefully wash your face with antimicrobial soap. Active components included in the composition of ready funds, almost instantaneously penetrate deeper into the epidermis through the pores and "collected on the road" all that is on the surface of the skin. If there is pollution, their microparticles penetrate into the skin. The result is redness, inflammation, pimples, etc.
- In the preparation of masks you can't use metal cooking utensils. In contact with the metal and oxygen, the products begin to rapidly oxidize and deteriorate, this decreases the shelf life of the prepared mask and reduces its efficiency.
Here are a few simple rules you need to follow folk remedies for skin rejuvenation. Now that you know how to use the "Granny" methods of beauty, let's talk about cooking.
Recipes rejuvenating masks
Traditional methods of facial rejuvenation does not require heavy financial costs. Masks are prepared from the various ingredients available in every home. So, let's begin.
The first recipe from the grandmother of the wrinkles, which I would like to say, helps the tone of the skin, its moisturizing and whitening. And it is usually the cream. And the fatter she is, the better. If the house has a cream, you can use them.
These dairy products contain huge amount of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids are necessary skin to prevent the aging process. Cream or milk can be used as a standalone tool. They need to get out of the fridge and put on the table at least half an hour to warm them to room temperature. After that, the cream should be applied to the skin somewhere in the 25-40 minutes. Then the remains of the Maxi should be removed with a cotton swab, previously soaked in warm milk.
Another grandma's recipe for rejuvenation of the face, which deserves respect. It is an application of the aloe leaf with honey. The fleshy leaves of the aloe contains in its composition substances that promote the regeneration of skin and increasing the synthesis of collagen. And honey reduces inflammation and has on the skin antiseptic. But before you start to prepare a mask of these ingredients, you need to prepare in advance with aloe leaves.
They need to be wrapped in the impenetrable cloth and put in the refrigerator for 10-14 days. After that you can use. The leaves are slightly black, there is nothing to worry about. Just cut the parts that went black. Of the aloe leaf squeeze the juice and mix with honey in equal proportions. The resulting mixture was put on face for 15 minutes, then rinse off the mask with warm decoction of chamomile.
Multicomponent mask for facial rejuvenation
There are multicomponent grandmother's beauty recipes for wrinkles, which are also very effective. For example, rejuvenating mask, comprising:
- aloe leaf juice – 1 tsp;
- raw egg yolk (if skin is oily, use the egg);
- oil solutions A and E – literally ½ tsp;
- fresh squeezed lemon juice – 1 tsp;
- honey – 1 tsp;
- pharmacy glycerin – 1 tsp
All of these components must be thoroughly mixed together and apply the mixture on the face for about 15-20 minutes. Wash off the mask can be plain warm water.
Another equally effective grandma's recipe against wrinkles requires the use of the following ingredients:
- olive oil;
- wheat flour.
From the oatmeal you need to cook the flour. For these purposes, you can use the grinder for coffee. Oatmeal mixed with 2 tbsp. of the cream. Give the result of the table to stand for a bit to make it slightly increased. After that, you can add egg and 1 yolk tbsp olive oil. If the table is fairly thick, add the wheat flour is not necessary. If you have turned liquid, add the flour in it "by eye". The consistency of the mask should be similar to sour cream.
The resulting mixture should be applied on the face and leave to act for 30 minutes. After that, the mask can be washed off with warm milk or plain water.
There are other recipes rejuvenating masks. They are all good, but are effective only if you use them regularly and for a long time. Remember that folk remedies for facial rejuvenation are gradually but gives lasting results.