Lasers have revolutionized medicine, they are used extensively in the cosmetic Laser peel is one of the most effective ways to rejuvenate the skin.
The procedure involves exposing the skin to the laser, it penetrates to a depth of 1 mm. His beam destroys the old problem of the cell followed by the formation of new tissues.
The director is back at his youth with a laser:
- laser resurfacing;
- laser biorevitalization;
- the fractional impact.
Laser resurfacing is the most "harmless" method of influence of all above mentioned, it can even be done at home, if the purchase of a special machine.
Used for polishing of sapphire or laser system. In the process of mesotherapy upper layer of the dermis is burned short laser pulses, and it is a very rigid method of exposure.
Fractional laser rejuvenation of the face (the other names of the method, Fraxel, fractional laser peel, POINT) of the face that are exposed to the laser beam is divided into beams. While the person lies a kind of mantle radiation.
As a result, there are many pockets of damage around that remain intact tissue. After that, it is through the tissues which are not exposed to the dermis is recovered very quickly.
The advantages and disadvantages of the fractional method
Advantages of the procedure:
- efficiency — includes a big impact;
- flexibility — suitable for every skin type;
- safety — risk of skin problems such as hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation, minimal.
Fractional method has additional advantages:
- minimal damage to the skin;
- the islets intact tissue provide quick recovery to normal, the patient can return to life in a short time;
- in one session you can treat large area;
- the highest level of security;
- the force of the impact: during the sessions have a strong effect on the skin, many take seriously;
- price: not cheap, and not everyone can afford it.
Indications and contraindications
Indications for a series of sessions are:
- age-related changes of the appearance — deep nasolabial wrinkles, crow's feet, loss of the shape of the face oval;
- age spots;
- acne, acne, pimples;
It should be borne in mind that the impact of the laser is a radical method of correction of face and to get rid of age-related changes.
Holding it is shown only in case when other, milder methods are not effective.
A competent cosmetologist appointed by the exchange rate of the laser in the case, if this is the only way to solve the problems. If there is an alternative method which includes a softer impact — you need to use them.
- the presence of inflammation of the face;
- exacerbation of atopic dermatitis;
- malignant tumors;
The effect of the laser cannot be implemented within two weeks after the chemical peeling.
How is the procedure
First, the person must be cleaned, the use of scrubs and exfoliating compounds. Then apply surface anesthesia — applied anesthetic composition.
Once in the course of one session the patient will feel only a slight tingling sensation.
The wizard then passes on the face of the laser part after part. This can be treats the entire person or of parts of it. The best option is to spend the rejuvenation of the face and neck, you can also grab the neckline.
The wizard then processes the face softening solution and to advise the patient on further actions and rules for care of the skin. By following these recommendations you need in order to recover faster and positive effect is the highest.
The session lasts around one hour. The larger the area of skin you want to process, the more time it will take.
Face care after
After the session you need to care for the skin, which are regenerative processes. Within two weeks you need to apply moisturizers and creams with hyaluronic acid. Lightweight and non-greasy makeup can be used the next day.
After the procedure the person becomes sensitive to light. To avoid the development of hyperpigmentation, you need to protect from the sunlight. For this suitable sunscreen with a sun protection of SPF 30 and above.
The result is a series of sessions can achieve a lot of positive effects:
- reduction of stretch marks;
- to improve the structure and color of the skin;
- eliminates the hyperpigmentation of the skin;
- smoothed traumatic and postoperative scarring, fade acne marks;
- the fading of the vascular network.
While each method has certain characteristics:
- resurfacing allows you to get rid of wrinkles, crow's feet and acne, tighten the oval of the face;
- biorevitalization can get rid of deep wrinkles and scars, also increases the production of collagen;
- the use of the fractional laser works on processes of natural recovery of the tissues, improves the skin structure and its appearance, and also leads to increased production of collagen.
The skin after the exposure of the laser becomes taut and takes on a beautiful and healthy color, skin defects, or disappear, or become almost imperceptible.
Positive results can be seen after a few days after the first session. To achieve a good effect, it is necessary to pass the course. The best kind of rejuvenation that will suit you, and the number of sessions will be determined by the beautician.
The most common problems that occur after treatment with laser — the irritation and swelling. On the second day the face is swollen, these complications may go through 3-4 days, or to keep up to one week. 3-7 days you can also start peeling.
Potentially negative consequences include:
- exacerbation of herpes — according to some, begins after irradiation of the skin with the laser in 80% of cases;
- dizziness and headache may be a reaction to the anesthesia and to stay a few days.