- The essence of the sessions of laser skin rejuvenation
- 4 types of laser
- The pros and cons
- Indications and contraindications
- Execution of sessions (step by step)
- Care for the skin after laser
- Question answer
- The likelihood of adverse consequences
- Price range
- Expert opinion
Laser facial rejuvenation: what is it? What lies behind this method, which helps women to realize the natural desire to have as much as possible young and well-groomed skin of the face?
This is the hardware method, which is based on the early natural mechanism of renewal and growth of cells. Method recently widely used in cosmetology. However, the obtained results are applied to this technology and to attract new customers in beauty salons.
THE ESSENCE OF THE SESSIONS OF LASER SKIN REJUVENATION
Laser peel is considered one of the most effective ways in which the skin becomes noticeably younger. The methodology of the special effects on the skin with a laser beam.
It passes through the skin with a thickness of 1 mm, the destruction of the old cells. At the end, instead of the problematic formation of new tissues.
Laser youth through the these types of:
- laser resurfacing;
- laser biorevitalization;
- the fractional impact.
Laser resurfacing is considered less harmful in comparison to the other methods for rejuvenation.
It is even possible to carry out at home. However, for this you will need to buy a device that meets the sessions. The device is not cheap.
The procedure biorevitalization involves treatment of the skin via a sapphire or erbium laser device. During the treatment of the surface layer of the epidermis is burned by short laser bursts. This method is characterized by the rigidity of the stock on the skin.
When the fractional rejuvenation (different technology called Fraxel, fractional laser, peeling, POINT, nano-perforation) of the person running the laser beam is divided into beams.
They are placed on the epidermis as a kind of network. Between the network elements are intact cells that affect the acceleration of collagen and elastin. Therefore, after the completion of the procedure for the renewal of the skin is a quick.
What method to choose to return to the former beauty of the skin, will help you to consult with a specialist.
4 TYPES OF LASER
There are the following types of lasers:
- Carbon dioxide. The CO2 laser is a powerful beam of greatest intensity. In addition, it is also the most accessible. He is able to cause the activation of collagen and elastin. Laser combats wrinkles, scars, pigmentation.
- Erbium. This laser does not penetrate as deep as the previous version, but it is more accurate. This laser is often inclined with dark skin. He fights with the early stages of the aging process.
- Fraxel. This laser is considered to be an important part of fractional photothermolysis. The doctor can pick up on the depth of the impact.
- Of the laser diode. This is the modern version of non-ablative laser treatments, which heat the deeper layers of the skin, so there is an active method of rejuvenation.
THE PROS AND CONS
Stand out benefits in the form of:
- efficiency, because the method is based on a thorough effect on the skin;
- flexibility, as the procedure is suitable for all skin types;
- security, because they are reduced to a minimum the risk of skin Hypo - and hyperpigmentation.
Among the advantages after the laser resurfacing are also pointed out:
- minimal injury of the skin;
- a fairly quick return of the skin;
- applies to the processing of parts of one unit of the manipulation;
- the painless way.
Disadvantages of laser resurfacing include individual intolerance of the procedure are due to the force of impact on the skin. In addition, this method cost is included in the number of expensive methods. Also, not all are able to use.
Before applying for the manipulation laser need to weigh the pros and cons.
INDICATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Note that for the method using the laser is resorted to if other, more soft technology is not so effective. Laser hair rejuvenation is a drastic method of updating forms, including age.
For laser sessions in a salon you can call if there are specific problems.
- wrinkles in the nose area, lips and eyes;
- changes in facial features;
- acne rash, acne;
A professional beautician will recommend rejuvenation laser courses of those whose skin problem will be eliminated only in this way.
He will talk about the pros and cons of the procedure before and after. In the case of alternatives, the specialist will advise the other, softer methods.
For some time, you need to postpone a visit to the beauty salon, pregnant with the face of inflammatory foci and patients with atopic dermatitis in the acute stage of the disease.
It is also forbidden to have recourse to the influence of the laser beam immediately after the application of the chemical peel. Contact with laser hair rejuvenation in this case, after 2 weeks.
You need to completely cancel the laser procedures for patients with psoriasis, epilepsy, and those who are diagnose a malignant tumor.
EXECUTION OF SESSIONS (STEP BY STEP)
To prepare for the laser hair rejuvenation is easily the clients themselves. To conduct sessions in the Omsk, Moscow and other cities do not have to deal with cleaning of the face, to tan.
In the summer before going out to use a cream that protects from uv radiation.
Shortly before the procedure (usually 2-4 days), you will need to give up the makeup, to the appointed manipulation of the day face shone natural purity.
The session of rejuvenating laser passes in this order:
- Specialist clean skin of the face scrubs and substances for exfoliation. Next is a shallow anesthesia with application of the anesthetic composition. So during the session you will feel only a slight burning sensation.
- Then the professional proceeds to work with the laser, which constantly affects the facial area. During the session, you will be able to receive treatment as well as the whole face and its individual parts. But, the best option will be the 1 manipulation to rejuvenate the face, neck and neckline.
- After this, the lord refers to the treated areas softening solution, and explain to the client how to care for the skin. It is advisable to adhere to the advice of a beautician, then the epidermis will recover quickly, and maximum results can be seen, literally, of the person.
1, the manipulation should last about 1 hour. But, it all depends on the size of the skin areas, which are treated by laser.
The larger the area treated areas of the skin, the more time they will require for the procedure.
CARE FOR THE SKIN AFTER LASER
After each session, skin should be able to take care of. At that time in its cells aktiviziruyutsya recovery processes. And so they passed in a given mode, you need to follow the simple rules.
For 2 weeks, do not forget about the application of moisturizers and creams with hyaluronic acid, masks on the basis of hyaluronate.
To apply cosmetics for the face are not allowed in one day, but it must be a different light and non-greasy composition. But, of scrubs and peelings forget, while the epidermis will not return to its natural color.
From the appearance of hyperpigmentation protects the creams from the sun's rays, they are mandatory, especially due to the fact that after the completion of the procedure of the skin exposed to UV light. You will need a cream with sun protection SPF 30 or more.
Will help to accelerate the recovery process after laser surgery, the use of vitamins to strengthen the effect, washing with boiled and treated with ozone water, walk on fresh air.
Proper skin care after laser resurfacing will help to maintain the positive results obtained from this procedure.
Positive results with laser resurfacing can be achieved in a different. Sessions for help:
- visual to become younger by several years;
- become a smoother skin of the face, regardless of the condition of the skin;
- reduction of stretch marks;
- to improve the structure and color of the skin;
- narrow pores of the epidermis;
- to clean the skin of impurities;
- remove hyperpigmentation of the dermis;
- smooth the scars acquired after injuries and surgical interventions;
- fade effects acne, vascular network;
- to correct the face oval;
- to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
All methods of laser resurfacing, allow the skin to regain the glow and Shine. The skin after the session with the laser returns of the former elasticity and shine. The existing flaws in the dermis, or entirely disappear, or become barely noticeable.
Positive results will be visible after a few days after the 1st session. But the really impressive effect can be achieved after the course of laser impact on the skin. How much and what kind of manipulations will need a specific client, set by the beautician.
Usually, after a session that took place after 1-2 months. The total number of treatments is 3-4.
There is also enough holding 1-2 manipulations per year. They help to preserve the elasticity of the skin and reduction of facial wrinkles.
If concerned about age-related variance on the face, and then prophylactic valid one-time laser resurfacing with gentle settings.
- What better to bow: chemical peeling or laser rejuvenation?
- What is the difference between ablative and non-ablative method?
- What laser devices have gained the most popularity?
THE LIKELIHOOD OF ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES
The most common problem that occurs after the laser treatments are skin irritation and accumulation of fluid. On the second day marked visible swelling of the face.
But, this should not disturb the patients: natural negative consequences disappear after 3-7 days. Then perhaps the emergence of signs of flaking.
To speed up the process of recovery (without disabling the use of moisturizers and creams with hyaluronic acid), keeps drugs with the regenerating reagent dexpanthenol and water from the thermal spring.
Among the complications that may be encountered:
- the growth of the herpes disease in 80% of episodes returns its lost positions at the end of the exposure laser on the skin;
- dizziness and headache, so the body can react to anesthesia and to be held like reflexes in a few days.
However, a consultation with a specialist will help you to avoid such complications.
The cost of 1 session is in direct proportion with the volume of the skin, intended for the treatment. The average cost of a treatment is 20 thousand rubles., it ranges between 10 thousand to 30 thousand RUB.
Lower price point refers to the peeling of the face. Cash equivalents are increase the value in the named range refers to the simultaneous operation of the laser on the face, neck and decollete.
Laser hair rejuvenation is a pleasure not cheap!
When discussing the results of the patients of beauty guided by the comments about getting laser resurfacing.
SOFIA, SOCIOLOGIST, 52 YEARS:
I, also, am glad of your face after fractional resurfacing, although of the 3 procedures was only 2.Already get rid of the wrinkles, the skin became supple, happy and fresh complexion. Counting the the result of consolidation after the 3 manipulation.
Despite the fact that the price of the laser is at a high level, I'm not spent to Finance this procedure
OKSANA, JOURNALIST, 37 YEARS:
As I turned to the experts for laser treatment method ITEM, it took me over 3 sessions. The result is amazing! The complexion is improved, became smoother. Wrinkles as if it was not, and my skin is leveled off after the acne. We recommend!
ALAN, A LAWYER, 45 YEARS
And I am in awe of fractional rejuvenation. However, some pain had. The procedure is painful, but bearable. The person was sick for about 3 hours and by the evening it had swelling.
Another 3 days later came the crust, which disappeared after 5-6 days. But a week later it was time to admire the result. The skin is tender, as a baby, and the wrinkles disappeared somewhere