A woman of any age wants to be beautiful. All dream of toned slim figure, gorgeous hair, a young face and neck. And if in my youth to achieve this effect, it is enough to wash and brush himself, and then in adulthood it is necessary to connect more than serious methods of self-care.
One of the achievements of modern medicine in the field of cosmetology is the procedure biorevitalization.
What is biorevitalization, its benefits and harms
The term, although complicated, but it indicates only the rejuvenation with the help of natural remedies. With the help of the "beauty shots", as another call procedure, rejuvenation with injection of hyaluronic acid in humans, the skin becomes fresh, improves its turgor, elasticity, she again begins to Shine.
Of existing wrinkles hyaluronic acid injections, of course, not submitted, but its effect on the skin is able to prevent the emergence of new long.
It is interesting to know, because there is such amazing strength, how does hyaluronic acid on the skin, and why is it useful?
This acid is present in almost all cells in our body — the epidermis and the dermis, eyes, tendons, ligaments, hair. Half of it falls on the skin.
Located in the dermis (the deeper layers of the skin) and the epidermis (the surface layer), hyaluronic acid helps the moisture to accumulate and maintain it.
With age, the natural production of acid is reduced, wrinkles appear, the contours of the face hang. It is therefore very important to keep the youth and beauty of the face and neck to replenish hyaluronic acid in the body.
The most effective proved to be the injection of the acid. The external cosmetics are not as effectiveas a larger molecule polysaccharides which can not pass through the fine structure of the skin.
Indications and contraindications
The injection is indicated for women older than 35 years, and also all those who have any problems such as:
- Dehydration, increasing the dryness of the face and neck;
- Wrinkles, premature aging caused by the harmful effects of sunlight, Smoking, stress;
- Enlarged pores, dull and unhealthy complexion, pigmentation patches.
- Skin damagecaused by various chemical means, for example, peeling. After an injury the skin when exposed to the chemicals that is in need of increased moisture. In addition to the drug can speed up the healing process of injuries.
The procedure biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid gives great results for the skin,because it becomes more elastic, eliminates the excess of pigmentation, restores normal sebaceous glands.
Many women, once the rate of recovery of facial mesotherapy with injections of hyaluronic acid, return to this procedure every six months.
However, be aware that this technique of rejuvenation is not harmfulas you would like, and it is shown not at all.
There are contraindications to the procedure:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Individual intolerance to the substance and an allergic reaction to chicken protein;
- At the age of 25. At this age, the intake in sufficient quantity is produced by the body;
- Inflammatory education of the skin;
- Recent treatments of the harmful effect peeling, laser resurfacing, eyelid surgery (injection is not earlier than two weeks after the exposure);
- Cancer, hematological diseases, diseases of the heart and lungs;
- Mental illness;
- Receiving drugs acting on the blood;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- The tendency to scars.
The methodology of the
Before you decide to inject rejuvenation, you will need to visit a cosmetologist and to discuss possible indications and contraindications for the procedure.
Here are discussed on the treatment area, the expected results and acceptable complications after the procedure.
A few days before the meeting you should refuse from alcohol and, if possible, from Smoking.
The day of the procedure do not need to take painkillers, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.
Your doctor may prescribe an additional intake of vitamin K reduces the risk of bruising.
The procedure is performed in the following way:
- The removal of make-up.
- Anesthesia on patient's request. In fact, the injections are usually well tolerated by the patients, as the needles are very thin, but the ladies, with great sensitivity, before the beginning of the treatment apply anesthetic cream.
Places alleged injections are treated with antiseptic. A beautician in the presence of the client reveals a sterile disposable syringe filled with the selected drug and begins a session of rejuvenation.
The best needle, the drug injected subcutaneously in the problem areas. First inject around the small wrinkles around the eyes and lips, and then ranks the drug is injected into the intended point.
- A small massage. To ensure even distribution of gel under the skin.
- Processing of injection with antiseptic.
- Imposition of special measures against inflammation and swelling.
The whole procedure takes small amount of time — about one hour. For maximum lifting effect is necessary to pass the whole course of treatment, which usually lasts from three to six sessions.
The rehabilitation and care of the skin after
A few days after the procedure the skin will not look its best — there is a slight swelling, redness and bruising. Touch her from the first day is not worth all these symptoms, and will pass by itself without leaving any trace.
The first few days, it is impossible to use cosmetics. All this time you should take those anti-inflammatory drugs, which are advised by the beautician.
In the course of the next two to three weeks is strictly prohibited:
- sauna, steam room,;
- sports, including is contraindicated in any significant physical activity;
- to be in the sun without sunscreen, if it is not possible, to use a cream with the maximum protection;
- the performance of any procedures which refer to the treated surface, without cleaning, peeling, masks, scrubs.
By following these simple recommendations, within a week patients notice smoothing of large wrinkles, improve complexion, age-related changes of the skin become less visible, the oval of the face redefined.
Results after injections of hyaluronic acid for face, how you can transform your skin by injection, is presented below of the before and after pictures.
The first immediate effect is usually short — 7-10 days. At this time, the introduced substance is completely absorbed by the skin cells, and then the acid begins to be synthesized by the body. Breaks between sessions should be performed 3-4 weeks.
Possible complications and the average cost of the injections
Beauty shots, as well as any other procedure of the effects on the delicate skin of the face and neck, can also have negative implications. It is necessary to consider them in detail, in order to be prepared for unexpected complications:
- An allergic reaction to the medication.
Some doctors sin you do not ask the patient for a health condition, presence of diseases that are contraindications for the procedure.
This behavior of the beautician should be informed. Not worth doing in the wrong place!
- Hard swelling of the injection site of the drug. This is because incorrect administration of medicinal product, the inept actions of the cosmetologist or structure of the skin is thin and sensitive are more prone to bruising and swelling.
- The infectious complications. In the absence of sterility in the salon where the procedure is carried out in the introduction of the drug can form ulcers. So once again I urge you to carefully consider the location of the procedure.
- Incorrect introduction of the gel can lead to the further folds of the skin you will see little bumps under the.
This situation is uncomfortable, but we can fix.
You will have to go to the doctor again for the introduction under the skin with a special substance that will dissolve the injected gel. This situation points to the doctor who performed the procedure and his "professionalism".
To avoid such symptoms after a course of rejuvenation, you will need to carefully select the clinic, guided by feedback from users.
You need to get to the desired location in advance, to talk with a cosmetologist who will conduct the procedure for the assessment of sterility and cleanliness of the office, ask to see the certificates of drugs for injection. The procedure is not cheap, and you will be extremely unpleasant instead of the expected anti-aging effect of health complications.
The average cost of one session of injections of hyaluronic acid for the face ranges from 15 000 to 17 000 rubles. Not very cheap, but the result in this is wonderful.