At the end of each and every woman begins to think about how to maintain their youth and beauty for a long time. The gradual formation of small and large wrinkles spoil the mood every time you look in the mirror. Previously, those who wanted to regain visual appeal and to stop the process of aging, there was no other choice than the surgeon's knife.
The modern cosmetology can offer a number of safe and effective way to preserve youth, one of which is the procedure fractional laser rejuvenation of the skin.
- fractional rejuvenation: what is it?
- The types of fractional rejuvenation
- The effect of treatments for rejuvenation fractional
- Indications and contraindications
- The nuances of the procedure
- The preparation for fractional thermal lifting
- Rehabilitation after the procedure after the procedure, the fractional rejuvenation
ractional rejuvenation: WHAT IS IT?
fractional laser rejuvenation of the facial skin on the principle of action is most similar to laser resurfacing, however, the first method is more efficient and has a long persistence of the result. It is important, Because the process is used with a high precision laser beam, to conduct the procedure should only be from a specialist.
The essence of the process consists in exposing the skin to special apparatus, equipped with a nozzle with photoelectric cells. This design allows for deep and effective penetration of the laser beam under the upper layers of the epidermis. While the deeper tissues not exposed to heat, and therefore can not be injured.
The temperature of the laser is used for fractional rejuvenation, is significantly higher than that used for simple grinding or removal of scars and postacne. So driving such a device in the face very quickly to avoid burns. Aggressive heating effect contributes to a significant acceleration of the exchange processes, stimulates regeneration of the skin, fibroblasts secretion of collagen and elastin substances, which are the building material for new cells of the epidermis and is responsible for the elasticity, smoothness and healthy color of the skin. The intense circulation of blood and lymph under the skin, which is achieved by the action of the laser promotes the formation of a powerful firming effect, leaving the skin smoothed, and skin turgor acquires greatly increased power.
The facelift without surgery, using only the laser, helps to eliminate small imperfections on the skin to clean out rosacea and smooth out the surface, if there are scars, which is provided by the additional grinding and cleaning effect.
Too deep wrinkles, scars, and old dense scars can not be removed only with the help of fractional laser, this will require additional exposure to other ways of solving the problems.
THE TYPES OF FRACTIONAL REJUVENATION
There are several devices for the procedure fractional laser effects on the upper layers of the epidermis. They are chosen directly by the specialist, depending on a few factors:
- the severity of the problem;
- the type of skin of the patient; age;
- individual tolerance and the presence of chronic pathologies.
Also, the beautician will choose in each individual clinical case, one of the two methods of partial steps:
- ablative photothermolysis. It is used for the removal of surface microscopic parts of the skin. In this case, the depth of penetration of the laser is 1.5 mm. Its effect is to stimulate the metabolism and accelerate the tension of the skin.
- non-ablative photothermolysis. The laser beam in this method penetrates deeper in some cases to a distance of 5 mm. It is used for intensive regeneration of the deeper layers of the skin.
When choosing a comprehensive treatment cosmetologist will in turn, through the session, to use one or the other method. This makes for a faster consolidation of the result and preserve it for a long time. A large amount of feedback received from the clients of cosmetic clinics, said the high efficiency of the procedure and fast maximum effect.
After one session, after the reconstruction, you will notice the even tone of the skin, a significant increase in its elasticity, restoring the clean lines of the cheeks and chin. May not fully fade fine facial wrinkles, crow's feet around the eyes will become less noticeable nasolabial folds. In order to effect strong, it is necessary to undergo the course. To lie on the table of the cosmetologist for fractional rejuvenation of the face 1 time a month.
The whole course is about 7 treatments, lasting 25-30 minutes, depending on the method chosen, the treatment area and the specific clinical case.
THE EFFECT OF TREATMENTS FOR REJUVENATION FRACTIONAL`
In order to determine the effectiveness of the method is enough to read reviews about it on the websites of cosmetic clinics. Fractional RF-lifting, carried out by a certified specialist with the help of the quality of staff and materials, it helps to achieve the following results:
- to get rid of scars, with visible vascular patterns of the skin of the person;
- a significant narrowing of the pores;
- the reduction of the intensity of pigment in the upper layer of the skin;
- tightening of the stretched areas of the face, restore the skin turgor;
- wrinkles; eliminate red stretch marks;
- a significant improvement in the color of the skin,
- the return of a healthy, blooming appearance.
The effect will be more pronounced and long after the completion of the procedure and in front of it and carefully follow your doctor's instructions. It is best to partially rejuvenating to find time in the winter or autumn, when the sun's rays are not so active and will not be able to damage and also get into a state of stress the upper layers of the skin.
INDICATIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
fractional rejuvenatione has a standard set of indicators in which is always recommended an expert cosmetologist:
- small spider veins;
- red stretch marks;
- the loss of tone of skin; skin laxity and sagging of certain parts of the face; small and medium-depth wrinkles;
- scars and postacne;
- the pronounced porosity of the skin;
- rough terrains and tan;
- various pigment spots.
However, the procedure is the aggressive exposure of a powerful laser beam, and therefore has some contraindications:
- tumors of any origin;
- fresh complexion;
- a severe form of acne;
- diabetes; skin lesions and acute inflammatory infection; an autoimmune disease in any stage;
- dermatological diseases;
- pathology caused by the virus;
Each case is considered individually by the doctor. If there is a high risk of the negative side effects doctor will offer the customer a more streamlined method of rejuvenation is fractional RF lifting rejuvenation.
THE NUANCES OF THE PROCEDURE
Despite the high efficiency fractional rejuvenation, the medical specialists they need to warn their patients about the following nuances fractional RF lifting:
- not all the wrinkles and scars may fade, even after all of the prescribed sessions of the procedure. The epidermis can age to become as productive and elastic to smooth deep wrinkles and sagging;
- to solve some of the problems of the upper layers of the skin may require a repeat session for only 6 months after the last;
- the period of rehabilitation after a pretty long session for 2 weeks. All this time the upper layer of the skin is unprotected and extremely vulnerable, so it is advisable to protect from the various harmful effects of the internal and external environment.
You will need to sit on a special diet that provides recovery functions of the skin and providing it with the necessary vitamins and minerals. In addition to the whole rehabilitation period will need to cancel the makeup and the usual means for the care and treatment of the skin only means for the healing and lotions which are prescribed by a doctor.
- the procedure is quite painful, treatment means to relieve pain, as a rule, a little bit helps. The height of the threshold of sensitivity when handling hot laser is not relevant feelings are very uncomfortable;
- if the skin is inflammation, damage, abrasions, open sores, pimples appearing bright procedure fractional RF-lifting is impossible.
THE PREPARATION FOR FRACTIONAL RF-LIFTING
Special preparation for the procedure fractional rejuvenation of the face is gentle against the skin for a few weeks before the procedure. It is best not to use decorative cosmetics, alcohol-based detergents and lotions and tonics with soap components of a cleansing.
It is prohibited to use in and out of the products that contain antibiotics. If during this period managed to get the pathology, the treatment of which without these drugs is not possible, the procedure rejuvenation, RF-lifting will have to reschedule. Before the treatment, the aesthetician thoroughly cleanses the skin with special equipment, causes the lotion to help get rid of the pain. After absorption occurs directly procedure.
REHABILITATION AFTER THE PROCEDURE
Doctors have warned that after the procedure your face will be very hurt, will be a significant discomfort, despite the use of different anaesthetic agents. After 3 hours, you can get severe redness and swelling is a normal physiological response to the aggressive thermal effects.
Will be particularly noticeable swelling around the eyes and nose. In order to reduce swelling and to speed up the process of recovery, it is recommended to eat less salt and for the first day limit yourself to a liquid. On the second day the skin will set aside a lot of ichor, which will lead to the formation of a dense crust on the upper layer of the epidermis.
To touch her is strictly prohibited. With the passage of time will disappear and drift away yourself. You can consult with a specialist for further use hydrating masks with hyaluronic acid, which help skin to recover much faster. Do not neglect the advice of a doctor, especially those relating to the modes of the day and the use of revitalizing creams and lotions. Wash within 2 weeks after the completion of the procedure should only be boiled water, and after the regular ozone therapy. While the upper layers of the skin does not come in a healthy condition and does not acquire its normal color hold different types of scales and cleaning is strictly forbidden.
To the process of regeneration is not delayed, you need to drink more vitamins to protect the skin from exposure to direct sunlight and daily apply of its healing cream and ointment. This not only will help you to get quick relief from the discomfort and shortening the period of rehabilitation, but also contribute to the pinning effect of a long time. The closer to the departure of the better, fresher and better looking skin after the procedure.