Minimally invasive methods of struggle against manifestations of photoaging and biological aging, in the last few years are in the peak of popularity. And this is quite natural: who wants to go under the surgeon's knife, and if without such drastic measures to lose the excess of age, and without pain and anesthesia with minimal rehabilitation period.
ELOS-rejuvenation is one of the most effective and convenient for the patient hardware techniques that allows to correct aesthetic defects of the skin and to remove the major signs of aging. His work is based on the combined effect of light and radio frequency radiation, which provides a pronounced and lasting results with almost complete security.
What is the difference of new technologies from the classic photorejuvenation? Are there any contraindications? What results you can expect and how much it will cost the entire course? TecRussia.ru our experts and specialists of the leading cosmetic clinics answers to all main questions:
What is ELOS-rejuvenation..?
The abbreviation for ELOS stands for Electro-Optical Synergy. The name, of course, not by chance, it suggests the two types of energy that are used during the implementation of this procedure:
- bipolar radio frequency radiation, simply put of electric current;
- pulsed light energy.
Originally the technique was developed as an innovative method of hair removal, here her action generally, are similar with the laser, but to remove not only dark and dense, but also light and thin hair. But the skin reaction was much more interesting: after the course of treatments she is getting more toned, smooth and hydrated, levelled and improved the color, reduced the severity of wrinkles, pigmentation became lighter, gone vascular network, and even acne.
...and how does it work?
electro-optical effect occurs in 2 stages:
- First skin sent a pulse of light radiation, which heats the target area (hair follicles, vascular or pigmented area, etc.) to a certain temperature. This reduces the resistance and to begin the process of thermolysis.
- After this between the two electrodes pass the current pulses, they continue to raise the temperature of the parcel is already heated with the light, gradually providing the desired result: change of color pigmentation, jump ship, the destruction of hair follicles, fat cells, tightening collagenic matrix, stimulates production of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
This combined thermal effects will be much more effective and gentle than a stand-alone light. It is due to the fact that in the latter case, the epidermis prevents the penetration of light energy into the deeper layers of the dermis, accumulate heat and greatly increases the risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation. It is the reason why the traditional photo rejuvenation (IPL) has many restrictions on use. The use of current allows you to bypass this obstacle and affects only the target area, almost without affecting the surrounding tissue.
Indications for the procedures
Experts recommend starting ELOS-rejuvenation of the appearance of obvious signs of Chrono - and photoaging. They usually become apparent in 30-40 years, but sometimes earlier, here everything is very individual. The range of problems with which deal with this method is very wide:
- small and medium depth wrinkles;
- ptosis of the soft tissues of the face, loss of definition of the oval, uneven and dull color;
- low level of the fluid the skin, reducing the tone.
- rosacea and some other vascular diseases;
- different types of pigmentation;
- acne and postacne;
- the loss of elasticity and slight, sagging skin on the neck and decollete;
- wrinkles on any area of the body, as well as after sudden weight loss, and also because of aging;
- small scars and stretch marks.
For greater effect, modern electro-optical devices are adjusted to the patient with consideration of skin color, age group, and certain aesthetic problems.
The equipment for ELOS treatments manufactured by Syneron Medical LTD. Other official manufacturers of the market. The lineup includes brands such as E-light, E-style, E-max, Aurora and other. However, the patient does not matter what kind of device is in the clinic, because they differ only in the set of nozzles, which you can work.
How is the procedure
Before starting the course you must prepare the skin to warm up. To do this, within 2 weeks we will have:
- completely give up the sun on the beach or in the Solarium;
- not to perform cosmetic and other injections in the treatment area;
- not to the median and deep chemical peelings, laser or mechanical grinding and other aggressive treatments.
3-4 days prior to the meeting are added to the restrictions on the action, irritating the skin: it is impossible to bathe in the sauna, relax in the sauna, take a hot bath, do the cleaning of the face, using scrubs, etc.
All the nozzles for ELOS machines have filters that turn the flash on, so the surface temperature of the skin exceeds the normal not more than 5-10 degrees. During the treatment the patients do not feel pain: you may feel a little tingling and warmth, which almost no one finds uncomfortable. The exception is the removal of the vascular network for the especially sensitive areas of the face, such as nose wings: csclerosing will be a painful, even in the safest ways of treatment.Before the beginning of the procedure, the doctor cleans the skin of all impurities and to the cover with a conductive gel, and the eyes of the patient closes the special protective glasses. The session takes 30 to 120 minutes, depending on the size of the treated area, as well as the nature of dermatological problems. So, for the person is enough for 40-45 minutes, but work in a complex face neck neckline will take at least 1.5 hours.
Standard ELOS-rejuvenation consists of 4-6 treatments, performed c interval in 1-1,5 months (such a long interval needed for recovery of the epidermis, and the full manifestation of the effect of the temperature in the deeper layers of the dermis). Positive changes can be seen several weeks after the first session. However, some improvement of complexion and texture of the skin tightening and pore constriction occur in a few days. And stored the result in 1.5-2 years.
If in addition to rejuvenation, it also must eliminate imperfections of the skin (stretch marks, scars, age spots, vascular education), it is necessary to adopt a more long-term expectations.
Also, the pigmentation becomes lighter, not earlier than 3-4 weeks after the beginning of treatment, and the vascular network begins to fade away only after 8-10 weeks.
Maintenance of ELOS treatments is abolished in the presence of one or more factors:Contraindications, possible complications and side effects
- severe sunburn and increased skin, sensitivity to light or the current receiving photosensitizing drugs;
- the presence of wounds or inflammatory processes, as well as more tumors in the treatment area;
- the tendency to form keloid scars or hyperpigmentation;
- exacerbation of chronic systemic diseases.
- diabetes, disorders of blood coagulation, oncological diseases;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- the presence of metal implants and pacemaker or hearing aid;
- varicose veins in the treatment area;
- epilepsy, a neurological disorder;
- at the age of 18.
The main side effects, it is noticeable that a significant proportion of patients mild swelling and redness of the treated area which 2-3 days are themselves. More serious problems arise when the beautician of the basics of the procedure:
- improper selection of exposure parameters;
- the inappropriate use of c nozzles of the apparatus;
- the use of outdated attachments;
- too often (at least 3 weeks between sessions) procedure, in which the collagenic fibers do not have the time to be updated.
In these cases, possible burns, bruises, redness, scars and other skin deformations, it is true that in certain moments can be quite difficult. To avoid such complications it is easy, we just need to responsibly approach the choice of the cosmetologist and the clinic.
Is it true that the ELOS causes cancer?
In connection with this, as do others in varying degrees of innovative techniques, always appear some doubts in safety. Specifically, she claims that the intense irradiation of the skin with light can cause melanoma malignization, and other neoplasms. The same is true for the active ultraviolet radiation, but in electro-optical devices are used only infrared light, so any correlation of these c procedures with Oncology experts completely deny.
Key features and misconceptions in connection with the electro-optical rejuvenation. Says Dr. Gjorge Ivanov, I. N.
ELOS itself does not cause cancer of the skin, I am sure that the beautician Irina Ivanova from the clinic DoctorPlastic If the treatment area is a tumor, they will certainly bypass. And I advise patients in advance to make sure they are not malignant. Cancer is a contraindication for any treatment because any exposure can lead to accelerated development of tumor. However, if at the beginning of the cancer is gone, ELOS it will not provoke!
How much does ELOS-rejuvenation? Prices
Rates of the session will depend on the square of the target zone, and what the aesthetic problem of the patient to be treated. Also, it is the age of the equipment used, the qualification of the doctor, clinic's pricing policy. The average cost of 1 session of ELOS-rejuvenation in Moscow are:
- The person from 3 500 to 15 000 rubles.
- The neck is from 3 000 to 11 500 RUB.
- Neckline from 4 000 to 10 000.
- On the face, neck and décolleté from 10 000 to 27 000.
- The area around the eyes from 2 000 to 5 000 RUB.
- Hands from 3 000 to 8 000 RUB.