The content of the article:
- What is laser facial rejuvenation
- Types of laser hair rejuvenation
- Laser skin resurfacing around the eyes
- The advantages of laser resurfacing
- Indications for the procedure
- Side effects
- The tactics after the completion of the procedure
As soon as the laser beam, in addition to the other spheres began to be used in cosmetology opportunities of people in terms of the improvement of the appearance increase.
Now, without putting a lot of effort, you can get beautiful skin without scars, traces of transferred acne, excessive pigmentation. The dignity of the laser beam, extends the question of removing signs of aging. 75% of all cases of laser application beautician eliminates wrinkles, bags under the eyes, tightens facial contours. All these effects are combined in one concept of laser rejuvenation. The procedure has its own pros and cons, to entrust its implementation can only be professional.
What is laser facial rejuvenation
Laser rejuvenation is one of the most responsible cosmetic methods in the direction of the complete removal of excessive pigmentation, wrinkles, weak plots.
The effect occurs due to the laser apparatus. The use of the special options, the beautician adjusts the temperature and the depth of penetration of the high precision beam. The correct choice of parameters is an important part of the procedure. If you make a mistake, it may cause a burn or even irreversible changes of the skin. In the process of choice of optimum parameters of the laser module is focused on beautician skin type, its thickness, the range of the upcoming treatment. Consider what the aesthetic problem you need to solve, what to expect from the procedure to the patient.
In the course of the consultation of the specialist explained: the removal of the wrinkles, the question is not one session, and therefore will need the course of treatments. Due to the selection of the correct parameters (the main condition for their safety), there is a gradual treatment laser beam. Under the destructive high temperature, the cells cover, then the tissues are renewed.
Types of laser hair rejuvenation
Laser hair rejuvenation is a General concept of the procedure, but there are a few variants of it.
1. Fractional ablative facial rejuvenation.Frequent the area of cosmetic procedures. Thanks to its implementation fails to get rid of small isolated defects. To eliminate them quickly and permanently, they need to limit the collection of more defects in one defect complicates the task of the specialist suggests a course of treatments (up to 5-7 sessions on the average). Cell renewal in different areas of the face require different speed. In some areas may be compromised the integrity of the tissues, while in other parts of the person is not able to stay healthy. For the treatment problem areas only, beautician manipulates a special place laser.
2. Laser biorevitalization. Innovations in cosmetics. The method allows high-quality, painless to remove wrinkles and existing scars (even old) without the need for surgical intervention. The top layer of the epidermis rejects the submission of the short pulses. Impact helps to accelerate the process of cell division, to stimulate the production of collagen, so the skin is updated. New fabric, fresh, smooth, supple. The effectiveness of the procedure provides a special blend of the composition of the beautician puts on the skin. Once inside the cells, nourishes them with nutrients process a beneficial effect on the condition of the cover.
3. Laser hair rejuvenation without damaging the skin cells of the skin . Characteristic of the procedure, the use of long laser beams. The rejuvenating effect in this case provide a solution not only from wrinkles, but also the removal of acne, scars, hyperpigmentation. Processing subject on the entire surface of the face.
4. The laser resurfacing. For the implementation of this technique the therapists use sapphire or erbium laser. Are going friend of the cloth, so the face becomes firmer, more elastic, eliminates acne, change contours.
5. Full fractional facial rejuvenation. The procedure provides the elasticity of skin, improves skin tone, refreshes the color of fabrics. According to beauticians, often used it is the second kind of procedure (the second definition of the manipulation effect of the light). Professionals like this technique due to lack of complications, is important in the cosmetic practice. This method is the most simple and reliable.
Proponents of Fractional photothermolysis for the improvement of the skin are a lot of advantages:
- narrowed pores;
- a uniform, natural shade cover;
- smoother wrinkles;
- full vascular meshes;
- removal of hyperpigmentation;
- a soft, pleasant touch to the skin.
These positive effects are possible from the procedure not only in the middle ages, but also as a result of facial rejuvenation laser after 50 years. The application of the beam of high energy are equally effective.
Laser skin resurfacing around the eyes
The area around the eyes is the most vulnerable to the formation of wrinkles, bags, crow's feet, sagging. Any defects in this part of the face are immediately noticeable: they have a negative impact on the General appearance. The skin is thin, delicate, so treat it with aggressive substances and methods is strictly contraindicated.
Fractional photothermolysis laser treatment for the removal of microscopic parts from the old parts of the skin. Computer matching of parameters ensures its safety. The eyes becomes smooth, smooth, has all the characteristics specific to young tissues.
The advantages of laser resurfacing
The beneficial effects of the laser beam is undeniable. The subject of the proper and measured use of the patient will point to such advantages of the manipulation:
- Treatment leaves no scars or other serious signs. This is due to the point the effects of skin breakdown. Small signs of the last manipulation of a person already in 3-4 days.
- The ability to process a large area of skin 1 procedure. To improve the condition of the skin of the entire face, it is enough to visit only one session of laser treatment and are showing improvements.
- The procedure is almost painless. The only sensation the patient experiences in the a beautician a slight prickling sensation. It is small, does not require anesthesia.
- The opportunity for the rejuvenation of the décolleté, the neck, the eyes, the most vulnerable of the pain parts of the body.
Also a strong argument in favor of laser resurfacing acts as an extremely low rate of side effects. Most importantly, the proper care after a cosmetic treatment.
Indications for the procedure
The impact beam of high energy have a beneficial effect on the skin of people with such phenomena:
- skin changes due to aging;
- effects of acne scars, blemishes, sores;
- reduce the tone of the skin;
- heterogeneous tint cover face;
- pronounced network of blood vessels;
- the presence of pores.
The skin after the procedure becomes smooth, healthy and normal color, no vascular meshes. By stimulating the production of collagen cells, the turgor of skin increases, the face becomes elastic.
High quality and guarantee a positive result should not be an argument for its adoption, if the patient:
- There are inflammatory elements of the site plan of the laser treatment.
- Psoriasis, dermatosis, herpes.
- Precancerous lesions, cancerous tumors, benign and malignant origin, regardless of their localization.
- The last transfer of the chemical peeling (in the last two weeks).
- Problems with the clotting of the blood.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Diabetes type 1 diabetes.
- Hypertension, ischemia, a severe form of development.
- Varicose disease.
- Mental illness.
- Receiving sulfonamides, quinolones, and drugs that increase sensitivity to UV light.
- The predisposition to the formation of colloidal scars.
- Confirmed cases of vitiligo in the family history.
- The period of gestation.
- The need for breast feeding. If all these factors undergo laser facial rejuvenation, you do not need.
However, there are some relative contraindications. Among them, the fresh sun, the passage of light and medium peels, which were held in the area of the planned treatment in the last 2 weeks.
During the consultation the specialist expressed the pros and cons of laser facial rejuvenation. At this point warn the patient of the procedure, you may experience minor complications. Short-term reaction is not life-threatening, normal self. The task of the patient to accelerate the regeneration through the implementation of a doctor for advice.
As you probably aggravating phenomena include:
- the appearance of red spots of the place of treatment;itch intensity;
- infection herpes;
- changes in the structure of the skin;
- excessive flaking;
- cover crusts;
- suppuration of face (when the skin is damaged contaminated hands, have an infection).
Scarring and pigmentation changes at the site of the laser treatment occurs when the patient deliberately withheld from the beautician presence of contraindications for the procedure. Namely, information in connection with the intake of hormonal medications and the presence of a predisposition for inappropriate mixing of the scars.
The tactics after the completion of the procedure
The importance of facial rejuvenation laser the majority of clients is underestimated. They mistakenly believe that the end result is judged by the skill of the doctor. But, in fact, the procedure takes place in the office of a cosmetologist requires follow-up care. When it is executed correctly, the effect will remain for a long time.
After the completion of the procedure, the beautician warns soon contraindicated:
- To affect the body with water or steam access to pool, sauna, steam room.
- To expose the skin to ultraviolet radiation tanning in the Solarium, at the beach.
- To perform beauty treatments or aggressive peels, dermabrasion.
- Taking antibiotics, hormonal medications.
- To perform activities that accelerate the circulation of the blood, the flow of the face massage, exercise.
- It is advisable to be outdoors.
Treated skin is very sensitive: the impact of the environment can have a harmful effect on the skin. Also contraindicated the first time to use decorative cosmetics. This applies especially to the question of the application of tonal resources.
Patients should be applied to the skin with specific remedies, which consists of Dexpanthenol. Bepanthen. most popular. You need to distribute one of the medications of the skin to eliminate the red spots on the face as irritation is a feature of the procedure. When the color of the cover is normalized, to fully recover the skin will help cream with hyaluronic acid in the composition.
To perform any of the packages, especially alcohol is absolutely contraindicated! If the treatment site is formed: it is impossible to rule out, comb. Violation of the integrity increases the risk for bacterial infection. Laser rejuvenation is an alternative for those who are not prepared to undergo the injection of manipulation and plastic surgery.
For the complete defect elimination, different patients require different number of sessions. Their ratio sets the beautician, so you can visit the personal interview online incorrect version advice.