Laser facial rejuvenation is an effective cosmetic procedure, which is based on the effects of polarized laser beams of the upper cells of the skin. The laser smoothes and surface layers of the skin, removes age spots, wrinkles, scars, tightens pores, improves the tone and texture of the skin.
By far the most modern and efficient procedures in laser skin rejuvenation is DOT therapy (DOT THERAPY). POINT technology has taken laser skin rejuvenation to a whole new level. The energy of CO2 laser is served only in the right areas of the face, the neck, the upper part of the chest and to effectively fight against skin damage due to the uncontrolled contact with the sun, wrinkles, fine lines and scars, acne scars.
The energy of the CO2 laser is used in a large number of beams, creates very thin and spaced columns of thermal damage that penetrate deep into the skin's dermal layer and stimulate new collagen formation. The tissue between the columns of thermal damage is not affected, which contributes to a faster healing process.
The advantage of the DOT is a safe effect on the deeper layers of the dermis, the minimum period of rehabilitation after the completion of the procedure, which is performed without anesthesia and loss of blood. The exposure is contactless, so that there is no risk of infection. Thermal effects during the procedure disinfects the skin. After the treatment, POINT therapy thousands of microscopic thermal zones stimulate the formation of new collagen to improve the texture and tone of the skin. There is no pain or discomfort, redness lasts only a few days, and the results are stunning! POINT technology, in essence, removes from the face of the years
- laser rejuvenation and lifting of skin of face, neck and décolleté;
- improvement of structure, color and tone of the skin;
- smoothing of wrinkles;
- the removal of mimic wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet);
- deep smoothing and elimination of small wrinkles in the mouth area;
- rejuvenation of the hands;
- correction of scars, obtained in the result of mechanical, chemical, or other exposure; scarring from excess of fibrous filaments; the scars formed as a result of mechanical impacts, burns, or other factors; scars, which are composed of immature connective tissue;
- the correction of stretch marks, stretch marks, scars;
- eliminating the effects of acne;
- treatment of disorders of pigmentation;
- skin tightening in the abdomen;
- lift the inner thighs without surgery, shoulders, and buttocks.
- scarring of the connective tissue in the anamnesis;
- infection herpes;
- cancer and chronic disease.
The effect of laser skin resurfacing is noticeable after the first treatment: the small wrinkles disappear and deeper are smoothed, improving the overall appearance of the skin, the skin gets a healthy color, becomes smooth and elastic.
To improve the effect of laser allows a combination of treatments with injection methods of PRP or hyaluronic acid injections. Before starting any laser treatments important to consult with a specialist who will select the optimum number of sessions and will recommend the most appropriate in your case procedure to consolidate and to prolong the effect of laser skin rejuvenation .
Innovative technologies of laser rejuvenation
Pay special attention to such a progressive field of medicine to eliminate skin problems, such as laser resurfacing. Wrinkles are the major signs of aging. But the intense rhythm of life, that makes us almost constantly in stress, and a difficult environmental situation in metropolitan areas is the reason that most modern people of wrinkles at a very early age.
It is not surprising that the services of laser resurfacing confidently occupy the leading place among the most popular medical and cosmetic procedures.
In order to fully, efficiently and effectively perform laser skin rejuvenation, the clinic should be equipped with the latest equipment. Visitors must be carbon dioxide, diode, and neodymium lasers of the last generation, which successfully handles all types of wrinkles (deep, superficial, static, and face, around the eyes and mouth, etc.).
In General, the laser hair rejuvenation procedure aims to reduce the depth of visual expression wrinkles, acting at the cellular level and causing the regeneration of the skin and tissues.
How does laser?
Despite the fact that the cost of laser resurfacing are low, today is the most effective method, causes the skin cells to restore the process of regeneration and return to full functioning. Each laser treatment should be directed towards the achievement of concrete results.
Laser peel, for example, is thermal effect on the skin, which dies the part of cells that is poorly functioning, it is almost a dead ballast and interfere with the normal development of the young, healthy cells. The laser vaporizes this waste biological material, whereby the empty space begin to develop quickly new cells. As a result, the skin is visibly rejuvenated, and it is not temporary, but long-lasting effect.
Laser resurfacing using laser rays, which price is also quite cheap, is a new word in laser cosmetology. The technique is new, but already shows excellent results. The method is based on the recent discovery of the scientists: the impact of subtle beam (less than two hundred microns) react only the sick and old cells, which are characterized by a lower content of the cell SAP.
With the help of special equipment, a laser beam is divided into thin bundles, which significantly increases the efficiency of the procedure and makes it absolutely safe. Laser resurfacing is performed in several stages, because the replacement of the exhaust gases protective frame skin should be gradual, not to disrupt the barrier function of the epidermis, there is no risk of infection.
After the completion of the procedure
Laser rejuvenation with laser beams is so safe and gentle that requires no special subsequent care. It is enough to apply the cream on the skin. After a short period of time processed by the laser beams on the cells darker, and after some time start to flake out. This is normal.
Under the old layer will open a new, young and healthy skin, where in the next six months will continue the internal processes of renewal and regeneration. It is to be noted that the effect of the procedure lasts a few years. Considering how much is laser resurfacing, it is safe to talk about this procedure as the most profitable investment in the health and beauty.
Indications and contraindications
Age-related changes in the skin can serve as a reason for visiting the clinic. Laser resurfacing is the only radical and effective way of solving such problems, such as:
- structural changes in the dermis and epidermis
- atrophic scars on the face
- hyperpigmentation of various etiologies
- a marked loss of elasticity of the skin, etc.
In General, regardless of the reasons, the most important thing for the patient, for the safety and the efficiency of the procedure remains the professional differentiated access to use of the laser equipment. The strength of the strokes and the exposure duration is determined by the doctor based on the condition and type of skin in any case.
Is laser hair rejuvenation and contraindications, it is:
- vitiligo in history or one of the members of the family
- inflammatory processes of the skin as a consequence of exposure to direct or reflected sunlight, dermatosis in the treatment area
- natural or artificial tan acquired in the course of the month
- infectious diseases in the acute stage
- significantly decreased immunity
- some chronic and systemic diseases (diabetes, disorders of the blood, diseases of the connective tissue, etc.).
Desirable to carry out the laser resurfacing, and even in some cases, such as during pregnancy and lactation. Competently and accurately determine whether it is possible to carry out the procedure and when is the best time to do it, to help the doctor after thorough examination.
Laser resurfacing neckline
Décolleté - a place that attracts the attention of men, so ladies devote a lot of time to care for her. With age, the skin is covered with wrinkles, there are beautiful places, wilts. The easiest way to hide these flaws - wear maximally closed outfits, but this is the last day. To go to such extremes makes no sense, because the experts have invented as a procedure such as laser rejuvenation.
What is laser resurfacing of the neck and neckline
The skin is exposed to innovative devices that produce laser beam of a certain power. These devices are custom - cosmetologist examines the patient's problem in order to then select the appropriate radiation. Hopeless cells that will not be able to recover under the action of heat is destroyed, resulting in a more to happen for recovery of the processes. In the cosmetic laser resurfacing is a procedure during which the skin becomes healthier and rejuvenated.
Laser: skin rejuvenation. Advantages
Point the laser resurfacing has many advantages:
- there is no risk of bleeding, entering in the tissue of the infection;
- the skin preserves its integrity, the procedure is non-invasive;
- the patient is not experiencing pain;
- is only for a particular area, the skin adjacent to it, is unaffected;
- technician adjust the machine for each individual patient;
- pronounced effect without scalpel.
It is the reason why she enjoys such great popularity among women of all ages.
As a deep laser facial skin rejuvenation procedure to rejuvenate the décolleté area require further proper care. If the skin appear swelling and inflammation, they can be eliminated through the application of special anti-inflammatory creams and ointments. Next, the treated areas will need to apply the cream, otherwise the skin may peel off.
It is also recommended to respect the following rules:
- To avoid visiting the baths, saunas, steam rooms - additional high temperatures will be very bad for the skin.
- Prohibited is also a Solarium and sun's rays, because the laser causes changes in the skin that UV rays can have many negative effects. It is not always possible to avoid the sun - in this case, in order to assist the patient to get special make-up.
If you listen to the therapist and follow all the rules, the skin will quickly return to normal and to not cause any problems.
Laser facial rejuvenation: where restrictions
The procedure has to be performed in a specialized clinic.
They choose individually the following characteristics:
- area of influence;
- the duration of the exposure;
- the power of the laser.
The effect of the laser treatment begins to appear around the 5th day, and a month later it will be possible to return to the old way of life.