The desire to be beautiful is relevant for any age. This is impossible without smooth, firm and healthy skin. Daily care is not enough. Wrinkles, mimic folds become more visible, the skin fades, a clean oval is lost. Proven laser facial rejuvenation comes to the rescue, the first procedures of which took place in 1960 and improved over time.
What does laser facelift mean?
Laser facial rejuvenation is a technique of non-contact exposure to a bundle in the middle layers of the skin and destruction of obsolete collagen fibers. Thus, the body activates the synthesis of new fibers that smooth wrinkles and folds, and even soothes the facial skin. At the same time, the integrity and structure of the upper layer of the skin is not disturbed, therefore, no restoration is required.
Laser facial rejuvenation is designed for patients aged 35-55 years. The procedure can be performed for up to 35 years for preventive aging or with increased resources. The effect of the impact is not fully visible immediately. Significant changes are visible after 3-4 weeks. The course of treatment is recommended to be repeated periodically (2 times every 3-4 years).
Advantages and disadvantages of lifting
This rejuvenation has many advantages:
- painless procedure?
- does not require anesthesia.
- affects not only wrinkles but also other skin blemishes (for example, pigmentation, scars or stretch marks).
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin.
- effective action is observed within 5-6 years.
- has no restrictions on age, season or skin type.
- is performed without disturbing the daily routine of life, does not require prior preparation and hospital stay after the procedure.
- is combined with many methods of rejuvenation (endoscopic lifting, plastic surgery).
- does not require discontinuation of the medication.
Laser face lift, which is important for rejuvenating material, is completely harmless to health, has no complications or side effects.
There are some small factors that can hardly be called "disadvantages":
- slight redness after the procedure, which disappears on its own.
- tanning ban for the first 4 days.
- an impressive cost of the process.
Indications and substance of procedure
The popularity of this technique is growing daily, thanks to a wide range of features:
- completely or partially eliminates wrinkles.
- smoothes, makes less visible scars after acne, scars on the face.
- strengthens skin cells from within.
- tightens pores.
- smoothes the skin.
- activates the production of collagen fibers.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes removes the vascular network without damaging the sensitive area.
After the procedure, it is recommended to pay more attention to natural masks and self-massage to nourish the skin and consolidate the result. It is useful to use in addition all kinds of essential oils, moisturize and nourish the tissues with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Laser facial skin rejuvenation is performed using special equipment and does not last more than 40 minutes. The lifting course is 3-5 sessions, depending on the desired result. The result is permanent.
Contraindications to the use of the technique
Despite the harmless procedure, it still has contraindications:
- oncological formations of any nature.
- dermatological diseases in the field of manipulation.
- diabetes mellitus, decreased blood clotting.
- period of pregnancy, feeding.
- infectious diseases, a sharp decline in immunity this month.
- recent visit to the solarium, fresh tan.
An adequate list of contraindications suggests mandatory consultation with a beautician. If necessary, he will suggest another method or make adjustments to it.
Opinions of cosmetologists and types of procedures
Cosmetologists note together the effectiveness and harmlessness of this technology, suggest you combine it with others. Because for more mature skin, laser lifting is not enough. Plastic surgery, fractional facial rejuvenation (as a type of laser technique), mesotherapy and acupuncture will help enhance the effectiveness of the method.
Don't forget facial exercises, natural algae cosmetics and mineral oil-rich fish oil masks.
Adjust your diet and bedtime. In your diet, focus on anti-aging foods, fresh herbs, vitamin fruits and vegetables.Laser facial rejuvenation also includes laser biorejuvenation, photorejuvenation and laser rejuvenation. Cosmetology professionals will help you choose a suitable option for everyone.